How do you guys prefer to connect a fembot with any console?

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

How do you guys prefer to connect a fembot with any console?

Post by liliwinnt6 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:17 am

The connection are made to perform a recharge, reprogram, data transfer, adjust some settings, liquid exchange, may be more.

Other than wireless connections.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: How do you guys prefer to connect a fembot with any cons

Post by King Snarf » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Why not wireless connections? I mean, as wifi and similar technologies become more and more ubiquitous, wires and other things are going to become a quaint, if at times sexy, anachronism.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:01 am

King Snarf wrote:Why not wireless connections? I mean, as wifi and similar technologies become more and more ubiquitous, wires and other things are going to become a quaint, if at times sexy, anachronism.
Well, I didn't mean "Except", I mean "other than ...", wifi connections can't be seen by our eyes, but for example, cable insertion are visible and are more appealing for me. :)
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:03 am

King Snarf wrote:Why not wireless connections? I mean, as wifi and similar technologies become more and more ubiquitous, wires and other things are going to become a quaint, if at times sexy, anachronism.
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/1866251 ... 3.gif.html
Do you feel that?

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:38 pm

I think there's a hierarchy of connections, implying degrees of intimacy and objectification.

Fluid exchange should be a closed system, with no potential for messy spills. Fluid exchange should not involve itself with any of her anatomical orifices. Fluid exchange in anime is often shown through hoses attached along the spine. These force the fembot to remain in one place, relatively still. Even though the hoses are flexible, she and they will not move unduly (as they would attached to a human forced to sit in place). This idea of fluid exchange feels like something that belongs most in a vehicle repair garage. She should not be relaxed or reclining while being serviced in this fashion. Fluid exchange does not inherently imply a thinking creature, more like a simple vessel, an object.

Settings associated with her physicality, the desirability of her body, can be achieved by some subtle, physical switches on the back of the neck, or from inside an access panel.

Data transfer and reprogramming make sense as wireless technologies, unless your story involves some sort of security concerns whereby a physical connection is necessary. Wireless has no physical objects like cables to show us, and the fembot's nature must be signified by how she behaves when receiving and revealing that she has received information. Wireless makes more sense, but wired is more sensual.

If cables are to be used, there should be an access panel to open before plugging them in. Here, we are breaching the territory from person to object. She is revealed as an object, and she is tethered to a cable for the purposes of being altered to her owners wishes.

I would most preferred to see wireless reserved for those events which would parallel psychic abilities in a human. When a fembot is called to retrieve information, her ability to pluck knowledge out of the air would be pure magic if seen in a human.

Some might say that a fembot is most like an object when she is shut off. If she is shut off with her eyes open, all the better. I believe charging is the most objectifying state fembot can display. She could position herself proximate to an inductive charging plate, but better that she be firmly fixed in position. A number of stories prefer to employ an upright, dildo-like post, upon which she may situate herself to begin charging. Charging is like sleeping for a human, and the fembot's restorative state should similarly place her in a similarly incapable, unaware and inhuman state of sleep. Obviously, such a charging post can also involve delivering some degree of physical pleasure, though not so much that she thrash around. I like the idea of a system that metaphorically pumps sexual energy into her battery, but the rate of flow is slightly more than she can take in - just enough that she demonstrate the smallest, varying tics and evidence that she is experiencing orgasm, though she fails to manage to not let it show.

I'm not sure how I feel about the imagery, but often I think that with the machine as large as a Fembot, a similar solution might be seen as with the case of exhausted batteries for electric cars which are swapped out for full ones at a refueling station. Charging takes very little time comparatively, when you can swap in a fresh battery.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:16 pm

He he, if you ask me, androids are going to be more like cars than computers.
and while controllers and information can be purely digital (a dangerous and very sad thing in cars) the laws of phyisics are not going to allow any substance to be transfered in that way.
of course you can go very high fantasy away and have the android get the stuff teleported inside.
Douglas adam, in his unfinished book "young zaphod plays it safe" had it that the greatest source of energy in the universe was the past, and so they started to drain energy from the past until they realized the assholes from the future where taking their juice and so they banned the tech.
and if what i wrote has nothing to do with what you where saying, well, ah, lol.

and about connections, as a kinky/perverted/humiliating thing i found the anus a wonderful place for a woman resembling machine unable to feel shame to be inserted of all short of cables and hoses, and receive or be drain of fluids, battery fluid, oil, coolant, waste, some blue gel looking things.
i believe that a fembot whose mind receives imput in that way, or her power cells receive energy while she is just standing still efficently monitoring the process is a very a.s.f.r thing since that is a very unhuman thing to happen, specially in public places, also that is the short of thing that takes authority from "strong" robot girls: having stuff inserted in their anus to function and maybe even requiring asistance from more than one tech, which i found very s.f.r
picture a robot wonder woman returning to the justice league after fighting evil and taking strong decisions bending over and receiving a stretching rod while staying disconnected for hours with everybody talking about plans in a big justice table while she recharges in the same room without care.
ha, even perhaps having a personality card, rod or a breaker that needs to be inserted there there seems very f.r to me.
But, of course, you might don't want to have that kind of stuff in "precise" fantasy where people and society reacts like real life people and not everybody is going to feel ok by a woman-robot not meant to be a fetish having that kind of...disrespectful connection.
in that case you have the other normal holes of the human anatomy to play with for fast plug and play connections.
otherwise you can open bellies or chests or heads to insert stuff. slowly .

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:30 am

Battery,

I like your point about the fembot's autonomous strengths, and the way they can be contradicted by cables and public charging. If there is to be any role for owners, our ultimate, perfected ladies must also embody some serious limitations and vulnerabilities. There should be a balance, perhaps one part powerful goddess, and one part hapless kitten trying to climb out of a box.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:06 pm

Robotman wrote:With access panels cut into a mannequin, connection ports can be rigged to old computer motherboards virtually anywhere inside for filming. It would take a lot of work and effort to cut and construct the electronics inside such a prop, but once it's done, it could be re-used for video after video. This would be great for connections inside abdominal panels, chest panels, back panels, and even inside an open head for those of us who like face-offs. ;)

If her inside is constructed with more pale-colored materials, it should be possible to use different colored, muted lights to produce a different look in your movies. There should be reflective chrome components to catch the light.

Open panels that reveal circuit boards near the surface are great; but when you have a more sophisticated fembot, and there's more empty space inside the torso, you have a greater depth to look into and light with colors. I like the thought of being able to reach in and pull out a battery pack or memory module. I have recently decided that my fembots are rather hollow, and weigh perhaps 75% of what a woman of similar form would weigh.
Robotman wrote:Wireless connections, I think, are harder to portray in a video. They're less desirable for me in most circumstances anyway, but that's just personal preference. Since wireless connections are essentially invisible, they have to be conveyed the same way that our devices convey them to us: with user interface signals.
How about a view of her eye(s), and a red light over the pupil flashes very rapidly, to signify the transmission of data? It's less complex than a heads-up display, or Matrix-like stream of digits.

You will often see a fembot receiving wireless data cock her head oddly to the side a little, or look off into space a bit. She might blink her eyes very rapidly, or move her lips rapidly and silently, as if she is evaluating every idea in a large textbook. She might say something very, very specific that belongs to the topic she is being programmed about.

- Dale Coba

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Thu May 01, 2014 6:36 pm

How about a composite shot, she's lying on the table, head on the left, but her open abdomen and the technician on the right half are shot separately, with the camera and "the body" in the same position?

That could lead to some realistic effects, from using a common, simple 1960's t.v. production shooting set-up method, plus one straight-forward video editing technique.

- Dale Coba

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat May 03, 2014 6:20 am

Robotman, How do you like genital insertion for data transfer, liquid exchange or recharge?

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Sat May 03, 2014 10:52 am

Kishin wrote:But somehow still not as satisfying as seeing a panel opened up and having no doubt that what you're seeing is a machine shaped like a woman.
Here, here!
So unlike a human inside, with her shiny bits of chrome, a moving part, a sound effect, L.E.D.s.

I think the sudden sight of the fembot's hollowness is the most profound element. The face-off was easier for the BW crew, but the principle is the same. You can open a panel in or unscrew an arm, hand, or leg, and you've only proved bionics. If the torso opens to reveal enough volume obviously free of human tissue, clearly we must be dealing with a robot.

If a head is unscrewed, either the fembot herself or someone else must have removed it. If the Fembot has that much autonomy, she still maintains some personhood. If someone else removes the head, clearly they are not shocked by their own action. When someone triggers a panel to open in a woman's torso or head, preferably through an impersonal act like punching in a code or flipping a switch, her objecthood and her non-humanity are simultaneously demonstrated. Either the unsurprised owner's impact as our surrogate should be minimized in the moment, or the owner could be so blasé and focused on other things as to make it all the more surprising, how far in status she has suddenly fallen, from human to robot.

If a basic sleeper gets wounded, she will be surprised by what is revealed. The wound can be as inconsequential as a slice into her pinky finger; but if she is surprised, distressed and convinced, the audience may take this as proof that she is at least seriously a cyborg, and without her knowledge quite likely a full robot.

Opening up a panel gives us obvious, profound, and utter proof of characteristics which are fundamentally incompatible with the most basic definition of the human body. All the other little glitches and behavioral oddities come first, and like flirtations they could still be taken back. She could reveal that she's a human who has been playing a trick on you. Once a woman has shown you her most intimate circuitry, she can never undo your knowledge that she is truly a robot.

- Dale Coba

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon May 05, 2014 2:20 pm

Communication:
Wireless should be there. I makes no sense to pretend a technology which is there >100 years isn't used on a much more advanced technology like a fembot. But wireless is inherently unreliable so there has to be a wired backup connection somewhere. I'd say the port should be at the head, as we all expect the head containing the CPU of the fembot, or at least a part of it. Plus, it's more obvious that girl is remote controlled when a cable goes to her head than to any other part of her body. I would apply it even to cyborgs where the biological brain is intact. For the same reason, visible antennas are great.

Charging:
For me it's depending on the storyline. For a calm story where the time spent in the charger is a plot device (e.g. the fembot dreams while charging), I like it that way. For an action story where it's an obstacle which should had been long overcome, I facepalm. Charging with electricity is something which should be used only if the fembot is designed to operate anywhere near a standard wall outlet. So the charger should be a simple cable - no big phallic devices or something like that.

In contrary, if it's an action story there wouldn't be the time to have her charged, it all has to be bang-bang-bang-ready-steady-go. So either the battery pack has to be replaced quickly (e.g. place it in a rucksack), or she has to run on fluids (gasoline, combustible gases, two redox components for a flow battery). For the latter, you won't like to spill those liquids on her pretty face so there has to be an opening somewhere at her torso. Given she's a combat model, all parts of her body are heavily armored and there has to be a rubber-skin above the armor plates to catch dust and other debris. It would be a nuisance to have to pull away that "skin" just to recharge her or have a weak, rattly spot somewhere on her armored shell. So I'm with Battery to place that port in her butt crack, a place which can only be reached from below or when she voluntarily bends over. That's a safe spot.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Mon May 05, 2014 7:26 pm

darkbutflashy wrote:I'd say the port should be at the head, as we all expect the head containing the CPU of the fembot, or at least a part of it.
I took a serious lesson from the time that engineers on Stargate took parts from a Goa'uld Death Glider to make their X-301 Interceptor. As it turned out, there were other processors concealed in the design, beyond those they recognized had to be removed (programmed by the enemy).

We always think about CPUs, where the C of course stands for "central". Why have a single Central processor? A cost factor? A bulky processor that takes up space? No, the future will bring very cheap, very small distributed processor units, throughout devices like fembots.

The chest is perhaps a slightly safer location for a C.P.U.; but my inclination is no longer to assume that there will be only one C.P.U. Either many processors, or none (wifi).
Plus, it's more obvious that girl is remote controlled when a cable goes to her head than to any other part of her body. I would apply it even to cyborgs where the biological brain is intact.
Where on the head? Probably not on the face, except maybe into one eye. Temple? Using her ear doesn't feel particularly... anything. Back of the head, neck is most traditional. When it's behind her, it can seem as if she's not even aware that it's there. Human on the front; absolutely not human on the back.
Charging with electricity is something which should be used only if the fembot is designed to operate anywhere near a standard wall outlet. So the charger should be a simple cable - no big phallic devices or something like that.
I hear what you're saying, but I think eventually after invention, after the new selling point is reliability, after the convenience/smaller phase of the product cycle, comes luxury and ritual, drama and design. Sure, we can go with a simple cable; but how will the cable texture feel in your hand, how will it lock into place on her? Does the discrete location of the port "preserve her dignity", or imply some other sort of theme? The big phallic device isn't subtle, but it's one example of adding a flair to the simple things.
In contrary, if it's an action story there wouldn't be the time to have her charged, it all has to be bang-bang-bang-ready-steady-go. So either the battery pack has to be replaced quickly (e.g. place it in a rucksack), or she has to run on fluids (gasoline, combustible gases, two redox components for a flow battery). For the latter, you won't like to spill those liquids on her pretty face so there has to be an opening somewhere at her torso. Given she's a combat model, all parts of her body are heavily armored and there has to be a rubber-skin above the armor plates to catch dust and other debris. It would be a nuisance to have to pull away that "skin" just to recharge her or have a weak, rattly spot somewhere on her armored shell. So I'm with Battery to place that port in her butt crack, a place which can only be reached from below or when she voluntarily bends over. That's a safe spot.
Okay, if she's a combat model. If she's a sexbot, I would aesthetically prefer to see her butt crack reserved solely for pleasure purposes.

- Dale Coba