Vines, in a video

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Vines, in a video

Post by dale coba » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:28 am

Sometime, maybe in the credits, maybe within the story, someone should consider inserting Vines into their video.

A Vine can loop a pretty lady's trivial moment into an endless, triumphal depiction of how glorious as a robot she would be.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Re: Vines, in a video

Post by WilloWisp » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:59 am

dale coba wrote:Sometime, maybe in the credits, maybe within the story, someone should consider inserting Vines into their video.

A Vine can loop a pretty lady's trivial moment into an endless, triumphal depiction of how glorious as a robot she would be.

- Dale Coba
...Vines? I'm aware of a Twitter video app called Vine, but I'm not clear on what you mean by "inserting Vines into [a] video." I'm not really that much of a social media buff, so Twitter isn't really something I interact most of the time.

Could you elaborate on what you mean, and how it would have the effect you describe?

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: Vines, in a video

Post by dale coba » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:46 am

Yes, that's the vine I'm talking about.

Thanks to the Vine app, short, looping videos are familiar to a wider audience than ever. People recognize the format - but that sort of loop means something very different to we who are fans of repetitive malfunctions that undermine the illusion of a fembot's organic humanity.

A simple but well-shot vine of a pretty woman may suggest we should feel welcome to question if her beauty and her looping may be because she's a robot. One can but dream...

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]