Breaking my Ex.

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
fembotfan
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Breaking my Ex.

Post by fembotfan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:05 pm

This Story has two ladies, recently broken up.

One has recently come into a vast sum of money, and she decided to have a Cyvert - cybernetic conversion (her mind has been put into a cybernetic body and brain) she looks the same, but her ex suspected she might do this, so she studied about hacking Cyverts, and she can now tell the procedure happened by the way that she moves. She has stopped by to pick up the remainder of her things, but the human woman decides that she is not done with the relationship. She shuts down her now robotic ex (imput needed on the sexiest way to make this happen), and is in the middle of reprogramming her (trying to make her love her again) when she reboots, and begins to act very strange.
She appears to malfunction, and in a glitchy manner begins to undress her human ex. Talking dirty the fembot pusher her ex, into a 69 and begins to pleasure her. The fembot pulls a cable out of her mouth, and then plugs it into her human ex's vaginal port.
Human: Oh wow, that feels so good. What are you doing.
Fembot: making us compatible. You do want to be compatible, do you?
Human: oh yes, make me compatible.
Fembot: affirmative, approval acknowledged. Initiating program.
Human face freezes with eyes wide open, mouth open tongue continuing to mechanically lick a the air where a clitoris had been only moments before.
She can be a sleeper, or she can be converted into a fembot at this point. What would be preferred?
Should I continue or leave this idea alone?
Let me know.
Last edited by fembotfan on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: Breaking my Ex.

Post by dale coba » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:42 am

fembotfan wrote:Should I continue or leave this idea alone?
Let me know.
I think what you need to decide is, what's the narrative pay-out supposed to be?

What sort of world is it, that such things as [that ending] happen?

If the human ex-girlfriend gets converted, then the world is evil :twisted: - (therefore :wink: :wink: , safely not real) - but it's erotically :drooling: evil, and the erotic is winning. The human becomes an expression of the perfect, she validates our erotic sensibility of the lustful beauty inherent to the female robot. Automatic female upgrading is triumphing.

If she was already a 'bot... I'm not sure what sort of a world you have, because whyhowwhy is the first one a sleeper? What that means would depend on the set-up.

Details about the break-up, something we get early about them should give motivations to their attitudes. When we have an implied conclusion about what sort of forces win out in this world (love, revenge, automation) by the close of the story, there's a potential for satisfaction with the resolution.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

fembotfan
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Breaking my Ex.

Post by fembotfan » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 pm

I agree with virtually everything that you stated.
The background and character development can come through a variety of mechanisms. A VoiceOver, giving us a one sided description, a one sided phone call with a confidant, about the human woman's longing to continue the relationship. Perhaps a bit of emotional detachment arising after the human woman suspects the cybernetic conversion.

The character development would be the platform for the final decisions made.
Just not sure how best to continue, or if I should continue.