IDEA: Portable Fembot

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.

Like?

LOVE.
50%
Sure.
44%
Meh.
6%
No.
No votes
You're a sick bastard.
No votes

Total votes: 16

ministrations
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

IDEA: Portable Fembot

Post by ministrations » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Here's another one that's a little more ambitious because it involves both a few fembots and a few settings. I'm not even going to do a long treatment, but if anyone wants one, let me know.

The inspiration was Cherry 2000. Cherry drowns in dishwater and the guy gets her memory disc. It's implied that it would have fit into any of the other robots he was looking at, so he would have gotten Cherry's "soul" back, but out of love or whatever he went on an expensive goose chase for the body too.

It got me to thinking: in the future, well-off people might not want to deal with several fembots or androids with different memories and personalities. They might just want to have one or two that are always with them.

But there might be some propriety issues with having your secretary be your personal trainer, then be your spouse. Answer: the owner carries a memory disc. And maybe the fembots can still do routine tasks without the disc, but the human quality is not there.

[*][*][*]

So the video would focus on a business(wo)man (Kathy or Bob? Let's go with Kathy) ending a long day. She chats with her secretary, Anna, then asks her to eject her memory disc. The secretary freezes and shuts down and the businesswoman pulls out the disc. (It would pop out magically behind the head, or the back, so we don't need to see it.)

We would see the owner's daily routine, going to the gym, the department store, etc, then home. Each time Kathy pops in the disc and Anna comes to life, even though the bodies may be different. There are a lot of startups and shutdowns.

One day, Kathy's about to leave but when Anna tries to eject her memory disc, it won't. They try a few things but any time the disc comes close to leaving her body she malfunctions badly. She doesn't want to destroy her significant other, so she has to leave Anna there, okay but in the wrong body.

There are a few plots I can think of from there. Either:

1) She explores the machine at home that is her wife, but really isn't.
2) She has to risk taking the secretary home.

Then

3) Either 1 or 2, plus it could turn out to be a trick on Anna's part to get three girls together.

4) Either 1 or 2, plus it could be a plot between Anna and the fembot at home to show Kathy that the home body is developing her own personality separate from Anna's (the "high-concept story.")

5) 2 or 3, plus the home robot breaks Anna trying to repair her, ruining both the secretary body and the disc.

So yeah, this is an idea. I have a better one coming tonight, but I thought I'd throw this against the wall as well.

liliwinnt6
Banned
Technosexuality: Built

Re: IDEA: Portable Fembot

Post by liliwinnt6 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:09 am

I would prefer a fembot like T-X, could be regular, could be portable, but always be with me. :dancing:
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Cherry 2000 was rather inadequate at predicting our present capabilities with Wi-Fi. In this age of the Cloud, what is the purpose of the disc? Is it a form of security, to have only one copy of her in circulation, and only available for her owners use? Otherwise, one should merely have to communicate the correct security protocols to transfer the data temporarily from the Cloud into the fembot. Either there is working cyber security in the future, or there isn't.

Because the disc can get stuck, because it is a physical object, it serves the plot point you wish to establish. However, the last two computers I bought came with no internal CD/DVD drive.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:25 am

what about copy the information of one fembot to a newer model of herself and then discard the old model without eliminating the data and then some one reactivating the first one and having her find out her family just throw her away? what she would do? accept it? malfunction? dispair?