IDEA: Sister Chat

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.

Like?

LOVE
57%
Sure.
29%
Meh.
14%
You're a sick bastard.
No votes

Total votes: 7

ministrations
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

IDEA: Sister Chat

Post by ministrations » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:54 am

Hey everyone,

I'm going to get better about posting on the forum. Especially my video ideas, because it's the closest to what I do for a living and I get a lot of ideas. But if I don't do a few a week, please kick me.

As always, if anyone wants me to flesh out these treatments into a full script, please let me know.

Anyway, I'm posting this idea first because one woman can theoretically do it alone, no other characters necessary. It will require cuts, as you'll see why below, but nothing complicated (I think). It's also pretty vanilla, and can work just fine like that, although there are plenty of points where sexier elements can work into the story.

The premise is that an "older," more experienced fembot gives advice to a newly bought version of the same model. Of course, they would look identical in every way on the surface, but Big Sister has had a few years to develop her mannerisms, speech and dress and has become almost human, while Little Sister is very new and struggling to understand human concepts.

We start with Big Sister, who is smiling and happy, killing time, dressed in comfortable clothing. We wouldn't know she isn't human until she does some kind of robot-cute activity, like flipping through the pages of a book in two seconds to read it, something like that. At some point she freezes for a split second: "Incoming call." She goes back to normal, then freezes again: "Incoming call."

After the third "ring," she picks up on her internal phone. It's her owner/wife, and they speak candidly as if Big Sister had a phone to her face. (Note: it doesn't have to be another voice; it could just be Big Sister keeping us informed of the conversation herself.)

Big Sister's wife asks her a favor: can she call another robot to help it? One of the couple's mutual friends bought an identical 2077 Samsung Jessica model about a month ago, and it hasn't really grown the way he would like. Of course, Big Sister says, she'd love to.

We cut to another room "halfway across town," and see Little Sister frozen in a maid's outfit (or anything less realistic). We take a moment to confirm she's shut down, and then she opens her eyes and/or jerks as if activating. "Incoming call," she says, just like Big Sister said it, and also waits three rings before answering. "Smith residence." Her voice is not quite a monotone but doesn't nearly have the range and life of Big Sister's voice.

"Hi, I'm Jessica," says Big Sister, smiling. Little Sister, with no real change of expression, says "Good evening, Mistress Jessica. My name is also Jessica." Big Sister, sighing and shaking her head with the realization that Little Sister is brand new and really underdeveloped, explains who she is and why she's calling.

She asks if Little Sister has any important questions that she can answer. Little Sister freezes for a second while "searching," then comes up with a couple of the most clueless and pointless questions that are obviously high priorities in her new mind. Questions like, "If Master asks me to run a shower for him and then calls me into the bedroom for intercourse, should I turn off the shower?" (Better questions than that, but you get the idea.)

Big Sister answers a couple of these kindly but dismissively, saying it doesn't matter, before deciding to take a different approach, speaking to her (please God feel free to change this): "You know humans are unpredictable, but nobody wants a completely predictable partner. What they really want, more than sex or cooking or following orders, is support. You need to learn who your owner is and be strong in the areas where he isn't, and let him be strong for you sometimes too, even if you don't need it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Jessica."

"Do you really understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Jessica. Is there another way I can please you today?"

Certainly not convinced, Big Sister starts asking questions herself. How is she dressed? What does she do during the day? How does she greet her owner when he comes home? After hearing Little Sister's unnatural answers, Big Sister gives her some tips, which we see Little Sister trying out (looking a little more natural, etc.)

She sounds better, but still not convincing. Big Sister undresses a little bit and plugs her cable into the computer, then asks Little Sister to connect to 3D.8F.99.F6.81.73.73.01 and give Big Sister administrative access. Little Sister freezes as an external voice says in monotone, "Connecting to 3D.8F.99.F6.81.73.73.01....connected. Access granted. Good evening, Mistress Jessica."

Now that Big Sister has taken over control of Little Sister's body, Little Sister begins to sound and move like Big Sister. "You could do this so much better." Little Sister's body moves into several different positions, and then her face takes on several different expressions, as Big Sister explains how important it is to show emotions, real or fake, because the goal is to appear human and artificiality can scare or turn off humans. Once or twice, Little Sister's body freezes and Big Sister says through Little Sister's mouth something like, "Don't be afraid, Jessica. I'm not here to hurt you."

Finally, Little Sister moves her body out of the frame, as Big Sister says they're going to look for less sex-doll clothing.

Cut to Big Sister, a little while later, back in her own body. "How do you feel, Jessica?"

"Much better, Miss---Jessica," says Little Sister, as if she was struggling to avoid calling Jessica her mistress. Now dressed in normal clothing, she's much more realistic looking than the Animatronic thing we saw before, but also still quiet and submissive, not as confident as Big Sister. "I...look forward to trying more of your suggestions when my owner gets home."

"You'll be just fine. But call me if you have any more conflicts in your social programming." They say goodbye and Little Sister freezes, but this time with a smile on her face.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: IDEA: Sister Chat

Post by dale coba » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:49 pm

For further such fine moments with our fembot friends of the future, I am prepared to kick the author as much as etiquette permits, plus two.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]