"Self-shot"

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

"Self-shot"

Post by dale coba » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 am

[The plotting runs wild with me, and I overwhelm what could have been. Maybe I'm writing a serial, without knowing that there are supposed to be breaks. If anyone is inspired, you just take what you need, and you leave the rest. I hope it pleases you.]
-------

In a nefarious and sexy plot to convert women,
a mind-control virus has been uploaded into their phones.

In the early stage, when a woman is in the bathroom or somewhere private with a mirror, the virus will temporarily take control, and make her take naked pictures of herself with her camera/phone. She will encrypt and send the pictures to the Masters, who can then enjoy viewing the newest opportunities; selecting their picks; planning modifications; anticipating their eventual arrival at headquarters, once they've been selected for final processing. Those are several reasons why such a command to take a picture would be popular with the Masters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Women respond differently to the command. Choose as many reactions as you like, or make up your own!

The action begins with a woman who has put a towel on after a shower, wearing her earbuds and listening to music, looking in the mirror, and moisturizing her arms, examining her face, or some other normal part of her routine.

This first woman has experience with her body, and with snapping pictures of herself naked. The mind control doesn't have to push hard, so she suddenly gets the idea to take a seriously fine picture of herself. Efficiently, but not robotically, she drops her towel, takes the phone in hand, and steps back so more of her will be visible in the mirror and camera. She assumes a sexy pose and face, views through the camera to her reflection, then moves it away from her face, still holding the camera straight. The mind control is making her methodical about it (so many self-shot pictures like this are out-of-focus, with bad light color, and the camera blocking our view of her face and body.)

She reviews the picture or pictures, then taps in much information quickly. Either her own voice OR a mellow computer system voice-over narrates: "image approved." "data encrypted." "package transmission complete" "deleting image." "scrubbing all system logs and caches." "session memory erased" "exiting control mode"

She resumes, like nothing happened.

The next woman is in her nightgown, and she is covered up like a virgin afraid of her own body. She gets the command through her headphones, but her controlled body reacts by stiffening up very hard. She's not aware, not fighting the control. Rather, it's because she's not experienced with her body. She has to robotically undress herself, pose and take pictures. With all this arousal, her other hand makes a robotic massage of her breast or pussy. The command regains control, she does the same with the snapshots as the first woman did.

A third woman, she's talking on her phone, she gets the command, straightens up and stares off like a robot. She speaks to her friend in a slightly rushed, slightly monotone rhythm, "[friend's name], I hear someone knocking on my door I'll catch up with you later" and she hangs up without waiting for a reply. She has a better mirror opportunity in a bedroom, and she can do some poses which aren't just being naked, but moments from sex acts like a blow job, or inserting her fingers. Same procedure, send pictures, forget, pick up where she first got the command.

A fourth could be outdoors or in public, but some place where a long moment's privacy seems plausible. People were shown nearby, now she's alone. She's sitting around normally, reading, and she gets the command. Now she's in that inhuman state where a fembot seems to be uninterested in anyone else. She takes out a camera that shoots video, rises and walks over to where she's being filmed from. She places her camera on something flat, the video source switches to the camera in the scene. She returns to stand where she sat, now she's in the frame. She poses and flashes, with moments of acting more robotically to get into her next precise "normal sexy human woman" pose.

Once she's finished, she re-dresses inhumanly, gets the camera, sits back down in her spot, and taps her headset to make a call, "Call the Masters". People can walk past, nothing obvious is happening. She reviews the footage, and presses buttons as if she's sending it to them. V.O. "Transmission complete", and "Source files deleted". Now she returns to human, to exactly the boring normal activity of reading or whatever. - but there's a camera shift, a cut to a slightly more sinister angle, and her phone rings. She taps her headset, and we hear an electronic, hypnotizing soundtrack (musical beep-boop tones). She's spaced out. Then the tones get quieter so we can hear her reply, as if the tones had spoken to her. She snaps back to normal, saying "Okay, tell the girls I'll be there real soon. Can't wait!" She taps off the call, picks up her stuff to leave.

-- Part II --

The women meet up at a residence, acting human as they arrive, while they are still outside. Inside, we hear the very quiet electronic tones, and the women behave automatically as they put aside their handbags and any outer clothing. One has brought a case, which she puts down on a table and opens. Inside there is a collar (relatively plain, large, filled with nanobots) for each of them. They put them on, the very faint electronic tones stop.

Now they will behave in a way that combines robot and human. They are perky, bimbo, or seductive (moving and acting in that character, with a Stepford polish). They speak in the voice of a person, but when they talk, they add in sexually- and fembot-explicit statements about what is happening to them, like it's perfectly normal and good that this is happening. The brackets are where you fill can in the blanks with details about the performers.

"Hello, ladies. I'm [name], I'm 19, and I'm a Sagittarius with [*an erotic piercing, like tongue, labia]. My favorite position is [], and I've been programmed to be super-excited that I'm about to become an automaton."

(maybe spoken in a charming, Southern regional accent)
"I'm [name], I'm originally from [town or state]. One time, at the County Fair, I won a blue ribbon for the most [outrageous sex act]. I am so turned on right now, knowing that I'm being modified, upgraded to the Second Stage; I feel a billion tiny nanobots, flowing out of my collar, into my bloodstream, into my brain.

"You are all going to make such adorable robots! My name is []; but since we're all going to be 5500 Series sister-models, you can call me Unit 800813, or Unit8 for short."

"I'm []. Isn't our new obedience wonderful? I would never have thought this could be so wonderful. I'm never going to malfunction again, I'm so lucky to be such a good girl. lucky, lucky, girl girl, error error error... - kidding! The best girls like us always malfunction exactly as we are programmed to, because we look so hot doing it."

"The nanobots in our collars will require twelve hours to become fully incorporated."

"Let's strip, and celebrate our automation by exploring and using each others' bodies for pleasure."

…. and there was much spirited fembot sex, while inside the nanobots quietly worked to perfect the ladies.

- Dale Coba
Last edited by dale coba on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

slvsara
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: "Self-shot"

Post by slvsara » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:03 pm

dale coba wrote:[The plotting runs wild with me, and I overwhelm what could have been. Maybe I'm writing a serial, without knowing that there are supposed to be breaks. If anyone is inspired, you just take what you need, and you leave the rest. I hope it pleases you.]
-------

In a nefarious and sexy plot to convert women, a mind-control virus has been uploaded into their phones.
<snippage of much lovely work, for space considerations.....>

Oh Dale....Thank you for this...So very much potential..... :applause: :notworthy:
Obediantly,
sara

"The perversity of technosexuals is ornate and elaborate."