Fembot Webcam Girl

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Fembot Webcam Girl

Post by King Snarf » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Here's the script I wound up sending to Catherine Foxx for a quote. Feel free to steal/ modify/ adapt this for your own use.

Fembot Webcam Girl

You start out sitting on the couch (or bed or what have you; whatever you're comfortable with), facing the camera, with a blank vacant expression and head tilted to one side. You begin speaking in a flat, measured voice.

"Guest detected in chat room. Powering on." You sit up straight. "Welcome to Catherine's video chat room. I am Catherine. The charge is $2.99 (or whatever) per minute; do you wish to continue?"
Brief pause as you wait for a response. "Thank you. Please select a personality program to continue." Brief pause. "You have selected 'Horny College Girl'; please wait while program loads. Remember- you can switch to another personality or have this unit revert to the default robot setting at any time. Program loaded. Activating Horny College Girl."

Your body language and speech patterns switch to a much more natural style. "Hey baby, I'm so glad you came to join me for a little fun. So, what do you want me to do? Do you want to see my hot body? Okay..." Coy smile.

"And remember, since I'm your ROBOT college girl, you can pause me at any time. Here we go..." At that point, you do a strip show with some brief freezes (hold for about 10-20 seconds, or shorter if you don't feel comfortable holding the position you decide to freeze in for that long).

"Oh, I'm all naked now. Do you want to know how turned on I am?" Switch back to robotic movements and voice. "Running self-diagnostic... Arousal settings are currently at optimum levels." Switch back to human. "Yeah, I'm really horny right now. Do you want to see me rub my pussy/ play with my vibrator/ etc. (I included options here because I'm working under the assumption that you have different rates for different sexual acts; if you don't do anything like that, let me know, as I can adjust the next part to be a "File Not Found" segment)."

You beginning playing with yourself, and that leads to it's natural conclusion (if you know what I mean). Afterwards, your eyes get wide and you begin twitching.

"Error. Malfunctioning. Error. Resetting." You go limp for a few seconds, then resume the robot body posture. "Restarting." Back to human. "Sorry about that. A nice big orgasm sometimes overloads my processors. I hope you had as much fun as I did. Bye!" You wave and blow a kiss (or vice versa), and then revert to the robot posture.

"Guest has left chat room. Sending error report. This unit will power down and await technicians for servicing, battery-charging, and redressing. Power off." Your arms go a little slack and your head drops back to one side, similar to the beginning.

Fin.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Re: Fembot Webcam Girl

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Concept stolen. Although I have thought of some interesting twists to add to make it a bit more.....realistic. Will give more detail after filming.
Thank you for this idea.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:21 am

EvangelinevonWinter wrote:Concept stolen. Although I have thought of some interesting twists to add to make it a bit more.....realistic. Will give more detail after filming.
Thank you for this idea.
You're welcome. Not bad- my first idea posted on here, and it's yoinked in less than 24 hours. Who's the master now, Leroy?!?

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:41 pm

Sho'nuff

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Catches bullets with his teeth?
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

bionic25

Post by bionic25 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:18 am

Kiss my Converse...