Help me whip up something for a custom, please.

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Help me whip up something for a custom, please.

Post by King Snarf » Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:15 pm

I had contacted Catherine Foxx (rrawr) about doing a fembot custom, and she's willing, but she'd need to see a script first before she quotes me any prices.

Anyway, I first thought of going with the same basic thing I did with Amber Michaels (a video owner's manual where the fembot describes her features and such) but I'm not sure I'm feeling that right now.

Any ideas? It'd be a solo clip.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Will you Spot the Sleepers?

Post by dale coba » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:06 pm

As the representative of some authority, our performer presents information about the problem with sleeper robots infiltrating society. Any particular circumstance, any setting of your choice - you have her to describe what to look out for, and to talk about any aspects of fembots. Dating scene? On the beach? Espionage? Whatever the setting, this is important information, and the people have a right to know!

Slowly drawing attention to a sleeper's non-human nature is the way to throw her into an aroused, excitable, suggestible state. etc. She loses the ability to behave convincingly human, and the ability to be aware of that. She'll say out loud what she or her programming would think but never mean to say.

Of course, this presenter is also part of the presentation, and has been describing herself in various ways, appearance, behaviors, flaws. Evidence and glitches mount... :roll: :wink: :nerd: :shock: :party: :thumbsup:

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Tell-all Fantasy

Post by dale coba » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Amazon wrote:Welcome to Nancy Friday's secret garden, a hidden place where ordinary women are free to express the sexual dreams they have never dared to confide before. Safe behind the walls of anonymity, hundreds of real women responded to Nancy Friday's call for details of their own most private fantasies. My Secret Garden is the daring compilation of those fantasies...
Except here, the fantasies being confessed by your performer would be ASFR scenarios which would much more likely be expected to come from a man - such as you. Objectifying, controlling, converting women - these are only fantasies she is exploring, so she can give in to describing her own darker side.

She would guiltily confess to having (your) ideal fantasy values. She has no idea how attractive that makes her, and she longs for validation on subjects where you would most want it.

Perhaps she's real, or perhaps not; but her fantasies couldn't be any more convenient than if you had programmed a fembot to be your erotic "partner-in-crime". That seems unreal.
...a sense of exhilaration for those women who finally were able to share their sisters' most intimate thoughts... Join them in their exploration of the meaning of desire. Dare to read, dare to dream, and dare to discover the beautiful blossoms, the winding paths, and the hidden nooks of female sexuality.
- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Help me whip up something for a custom, please.

Post by King Snarf » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Good stuff, but maybe a little too "high concept"; as far as I know, she's only done the one robot clip before. Though it did jog my writer's block a tad, though I still don't have anything concrete yet, but that's in part because I'm at work and so can't fully focus my mighty brain to the task at hand. Thanks, dale!