Idea for finding a robot with power of choice turned off

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
--NightBattery--

Idea for finding a robot with power of choice turned off

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:32 pm

A fembot with its own house, stuff that people have: like lovers, friends, pets and plants. not the mastered type, a functional member of society.
maybe with a complete family of androids living in the same roof.

having a telephone conversation, a friend asks the robot girl if he (or whatever) can visit her.(a little back story where they are together talking about how she is a robot and other not plot important stuff could be developed).
she says no because a technician would go at certain time to give maintenance to her CPU (or any other techy name for her brain) and then she uncarily explains (while cleaning or making dinner for her pet or something) she must open her head and lay in the room waiting like a log while they cut circuits and change tiny plastic parts or something to make it look not important as if she was talking of a washing machine or a computer (a scene where she turns off alone and open her cranium could be added).
the friend goes anyway, sneaks in, find the girl motionless with the back of her head open showing her robot brain that looks like a brain but harder and full of access panels and holes for plugs.
and then thinkering and stuff happens.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Idea for finding a robot with power of choice turned off

Post by dale coba » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:38 pm

The female technician could arrive, but instead of being mad at the guy, she encourages his interest and teaches him about how robots work.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:57 pm

:idea: :shock:
I never thought of a non conflicting scenario with the technician.
i was deliberately ignoring the technician afterwards.
i should open my mind.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 am

--Battery-- wrote:i should open my mind.
Your mind is open.

I'm just going around, slapping a twist on every story I see.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]