"What did I say about making new friends?"

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

"What did I say about making new friends?"

Post by dale coba » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:09 pm

She has a new female friend visiting with her, when her Master enters.

Her friend is acting very Stepford-happy-quiet-obedient-sexy-disoriented.
The Master observes the friend, and infers what his fembot has done to her.

She's acting as she would if she had secretly spent money she shouldn't have, on lingerie she's going to wear for him tonight. She knows she did something slightly wrong - but for a very validly sexy reason. She's sure he won't be too mad to see what she's done.

He's not terribly mad - more a bit dismayed, as if a man caught his human gf smoking a cigarette, though she knows she's not supposed to; and it was from inside the house, and she's been pretending to herself that the window takes away the smoke. He knows she's confused about what to defend, and what exactly she feels guilty about.

The Master delivers a mild, stern lecture. He confronts his fembot with evidence, asking her friend questions, examining her friend's body like an object (and she, not being a person, doesn't protest).

The fembot confesses having made this pretty stranger into a robot, but she tries to rationalize her action. This Korby classic depicts her goal - so luxuriant and beautiful, surely breaking a few rules is forgivable, with this result?

Master: I commanded, and you promised that you wouldn't make any more fembots without presenting me with the evidence that your target has minimal personal connections, and will not be missed after she quits her job and moves out of her apartment. If you can't responsibly follow this rule, I'll have to disable your ability to make unsuspecting ladies into machines.

F1:I know you commanded me, but... look at her! I couldn't help myself.

M: I may need to devise an even greater punishment.

F1: Gulp. I'm glad I'm not a robot.
You wouldn't ever do that to me, would you Master?

M: I will never subject you to nanite automation. There would be no point. You've already been perfected, so nanites could swarm around you, but wouldn't change a thing.

(in this last minor twist, we realize his fembot is a sleeper - even though she has the power to release her own nanites, she doesn't see that she's a robot.)

M: And try not to let it happen again and again.
We're running out of room to store all your new friends.

[insert additional sexual acts anywhere you like]

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]