Discovering your friends mom is a fembot

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
fembotfan
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Discovering your friends mom is a fembot

Post by fembotfan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:10 am

A young woman is stopping by to visit her friend, and she walks in on her friends Mother, whilst masturbating. The mother malfunctions and the young lady is so interested she undresses and plays with the malfunctioned Mother. The Mother while in a 69 position deposits nanobots in the young woman and turns her into a new fembot drone.
She programs her to be a sleeper before activating a the program and sending her home, none the wiser about her new fembot status.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: Discovering your friends mom is a fembot

Post by dale coba » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Okay, you've stirred up issues, questions, options...

It's a home she's visited before, and that provides a comfortable setting.
She also wants to know that no one is going to arrive - then she can really take advantage of the opportunity without looking over her shoulder.

Why did she think her friend would be there? - because that has to be tied to why her friend isn't going to come back at any minute.

The mother initiates the girl, threefold:
- no longer a virgin (or near virgin)
- no longer (only) hetero
- no longer human

There's a tablet next to the (apparently) malfunctioning mother, showing that she had installed a new CPU, and in testing got stuck in a cycle. Masturbate, collapse, start again. Same phrases shouted out during each orgasm - husband's name, dirty talk, a bit of tech-speak pops up in between the moans.

After conversion, the girl smiles at no one and speaks lines as if to answer a relative or friend about why she visits with Mrs., what they talk about. Because she is new, and has just had sex, and because there's no one to hide from, the girl can be awkwardly, erotically robotic while Mrs. debriefs and programs her.

Mother speaks about what makes a good girl - after all, she is a mother/maker. She pleasantly describes the product, and lists her qualities like a sales pitch or a tribute. The mother's victory, plus her speech, make it clear that we viewers and our fantasy world view are triumphant.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

fembotfan

Post by fembotfan » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Yes, Yes, and ok sounds good.

I like the idea of the mother being curvy / a bbw.

Lets say, the daughter had to an emergency trip for her mother, (since mother cannot get through security) the daughter flys out of town last minute to pick up something that mother absolutely has to have. A spare head perhaps? I like the three fold initiation. It would be fun, if the mother realizing her options, seduces the you woman, after she helps to reboot her / free her of the programming loop.

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Trace Venom » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:51 pm

fembotfan wrote:
I like the idea of the mother being curvy / a bbw.
Seconded!

bilbo

Post by bilbo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Thirded - A decent bit of mechanical milf :wink:

The conversion of the younger woman is not really my thing but hell
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo

slvsara

Post by slvsara » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 am

fembotfan wrote:A young woman is stopping by to visit her friend, and she walks in on her friends Mother, whilst masturbating. The mother malfunctions and the young lady is so interested she undresses and plays with the malfunctioned Mother. The Mother while in a 69 position deposits nanobots in the young woman and turns her into a new fembot drone.
She programs her to be a sleeper before activating a the program and sending her home, none the wiser about her new fembot status.
:hypnotized: "Downloading......downloading......downloading......Download. Com. plete."

(OOC: I admit, I've been away from the board for a bit.....nice to come back to a scenario like this......)
Obediantly,
sara

"The perversity of technosexuals is ornate and elaborate."

fembotfan

Post by fembotfan » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:32 pm

I sure hope this gets shot, or something a lot like it.

bilbo

Post by bilbo » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:06 pm

[quote="fembotfan"]I sure hope this gets shot, or something a lot like it.[/quote]

Somebody needs to do this one.....May be Christina Carter or Diana Knight.....
Gromit is dead long live Bilbo