two girl fembot shoot idea

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
fembotfan
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

two girl fembot shoot idea

Post by fembotfan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:15 am

Script title: The Devious Trophy Wife

Scene Opens with Diana and Alisa (Alisa Chan is cute so I chose her). just sitting down for a chat.

Diana asks Alisa when she is going to have the robotic conversion.

Alisa says she already has, and that she loves it, but she is worried about her husband finding out she spent their savings on the process.

Diana Talks about the benefits of becoming a robot, and when she mentions flexibility and bends at the waist, she freezes in place.

Alisa asks her what she is doing,

Diana says she is malfunctioning somehow, and that she cannot move.
Alisa is surprised that something like that could happen and she asks what to do.

Diana tells her that she will need to be rebooted, and that to do so, Alisa will need to plug in to run the reboot. Diana then tells her where to find her access panel (perhaps in the back of her panties or a vaginal interface of some sort, using a dildo with a cord).

Alisa then positions Diana and undresses her (so she can reach her access panel). Diana is thankful

Alisa removes her own clothes so that she can plug in to perform the reboot. When she plugs in, she freezes and complains that now she cannot move either.

Diana smiles, and tells Alisa, that the freeze was a ploy so that she be plugged into Alisa and could access her databanks to install a maid program/virus making Lisa come over to clean Diana's house whenever she wants her to.

Alisa complains and says her antivirus program will clean her databanks when she gets home and plugs into her android servicing station.

Diana laughs and tells her that she will not even know that the program is inserted, because she will have her memory wiped when she is rebooted but first Diana is going to play with her and see what sexual programs she has installed. Diana touches Alisa and activates her sexual functions bypassing her human emulation program. After playing with her Diana reactivates her personality.

Alisa starts to say she is has a more advanced processor when she suddenly shuts down. As she starts back up she says something like Activating Alisa personality program. She then acts like she is just arriving at Diana's house and nothing has happened. It takes a moment before she says, hey how did I get naked.

Diana says, activate program I love my neighbor.

Alisa glitches and twitches and moves in a robotic manner and asks what is happening. She stands up to start roboticly cleaning and then malfunctions. Repeating an action (perhaps bending at the waist).

Diana looks worried and says this should not be happening. She tells Alisa to hold still so she can fix her.

Once she plugs in, Lisa turns the tables and Diana really does get frozen. Lisa, deactivates Diana's personality and installs the same program, asks Diana for her banking account info and then turns Diana off.

Alisa gets dressed, and commands Diana to do so as well. She then reboots Diana.

Diana starts back up, and asks when Alisa is going to proceed with the robotic conversion.

Alisa tells her, that it will have to wait a while, until she has the money to pay for it.

Diana sees the dildo and her eyes get big and at the same moment both women blurt out "activate program I love my neighbor." The program is activated and they then both roboticly stand up.

Alisa begins to clean and Diana walks off of screen (to go clean Alisa's home).

End scene.