Talking about her "self"

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Talking about her "self"

Post by dale coba » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:20 am

While behaving in the original Stepford-style, I think a fembot would not say "I" or "me".
This is a human-like behavior-style, except the ego has been removed.
Such a fembot never acts on behalf of her Self.
She doesn't have an "I" like people do.

I imagine that when asked about herself, she would use her model/brand name, and speak broadly about the entire group.
"Ashley, what do you think about politics?"

"GoodGirlsâ„¢ don't think about that, silly!
A GoodGirlâ„¢ knows, only an Owner can vote or have opinions."
(it sounds positively nineteenth century)

When pressed to answer a personal question, she can fall back into a more halting speech and refer to herself with -bot or -unit after her name.

Some future Owners will not be looking to create an imitation person, with an absolutely convincing human affect.
Such a She will be a "she", not merely an"it"; but she should avoid any self-reference that suggests she thinks about her self the way people do about their own selves.

There's a self-less tone in oaths of allegiance, listing the virtues and design specs of the group to which they belong.
Imagine a Stepford cheerleader's oath, about all the ways to behave as a proper, perfect cheerleader. Respectable on the surface, chaste young women. Since their underlying architecture always leads to uncontrollable horniness, odd and erotic tenets of her fembot behavior will pop up amid the cheer rhetoric.
"A good cheerleader always cleans her uniform.
A good cheerleader makes her players happy.
and a good cheerleader always begs to take it up the ass."
- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]