Earpieces

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Earpieces

Post by dale coba » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:02 am

I have yet to see much work done, as acting or hypno-acting, with the use of a bluetooth headset and a laptop, possibly a smart phone.

I would want to hear from the ladies about what sorts of voices
(tone, speed, accent, electronic, m/f, famous person)
they would prefer to hear during a filming session.

This is meant to further the acting/hypnosis process, to guide and instill confidence that she can perform without having to think self-consciously, to fear being lost and looking around for what to do. Only her instructions can be imperfect - and those are never her fault.

Also, one voice could be used to issue commands,
and another to tell her what to say aloud.

The command voice could be whatever she likes - if the audience should hear those words, they could be added from a voice-type the audience will like. Imagine, the speaking voice could be her own, pre-recorded.

An altered state, indeed!

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Re: Earpieces

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:34 am

Yes, the only time I've seen anything like this done, was in one of the 'Tennent Era' stories involving the Cybermen in Dr Who.

I cant remember all the details, but I know when something was activated within the earpiece, they all stopped dead in the street. Then later in the series, this was again used to direct people to where they would be upgraded.

But yes, am earpiece, either on its own, or with some form of silver hood/helmet would be a touch I'd love to see
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 am

Stephaniebot wrote:Yes, the only time I've seen anything like this done, was in one of the 'Tennent Era' stories involving the Cybermen in Dr Who.

I cant remember all the details, but I know when something was activated within the earpiece, they all stopped dead in the street. Then later in the series, this was again used to direct people to where they would be upgraded.

But yes, am earpiece, either on its own, or with some form of silver hood/helmet would be a touch I'd love to see
you pretty much told the exact story and left out nothing. yes it was a bluetooth earpiece and it was attached to a wireless telephone company that when triggered turned everyone wearing the device into a drone who then went to be transformed into cybermen
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 pm

I'm still waiting for my earpiece to arrive, sadly! :lol:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm

One of the girls I chat with uses a headset for sound, and that really adds a bit.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Don't be a Spoonhead! Don't get uploaded!

Just say, "NO!" to Mi-Fi personal hotspots!

No wi-fi allowed in this house.
My nerves were otherwise fried a long time ago.

The Doctor Who programme and I ride in the same slipstream.
Sometimes I get ahead of them, and then it feels like they're taking my requests.
Same thing happened with 3rd season Torchwood;
and Night Terrors; and The Idiot's Lantern.

This season premiere? like a love letter to my weary soul.

Russell, Steven and I are all well-informed and deeply terrified for the children.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 pm

I feel that Moffat brings the creepy better than RTD did. Haven't seen the new one yet, though.