Robot fetish website idea

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
R0botf100
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Robot fetish website idea

Post by R0botf100 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:05 pm

Just a small, undeveloped, stupid idea.

Sooooo I'm going to bet someone's done this already, and I'm not in the financial state to run it of course neither do I know how to code (but if you want to use this, feel free to contact me!!) but today I've been repeatedly fantasizing of a website where the best robot fetish content is posted entirely for free, although with ads to fund the site. The websites will be divided into 2 sections, one with professional dancers and one with regular users posting what they have.

To post in the professional section, you will need to fill out a form to confirm you can professionally dance and can act as robotic as possible. This section will only be accessible to professionals. Both male and female content will be allowed. I have a few characters in mind, so if they'd like, they can follow that.

The regular user content is self explanatory. Whatever you have, you can post. Scenes from TV shows, non-professional dancing/dances you found online, yadda yadda yadda.

Both sections will have NSFW tags so people who don't like this don't have to see it.

I have ideas for male and female mascots I'll post in the replies.

I hope this idea interests you! If it does just PM me.
R100 20% Battery
Chargers: Adidas, Nike, Puma, latex

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Robot fetish website idea

Post by 33cl33 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:25 am

-deleted-
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite