Phone Fun

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
KingJeremy

Phone Fun

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:47 pm

First things first.

I know most of the people who visit this forum probably won't be interested in this and some might find it downright repulsive and to those people I apologize.

That being said, I have had some incredible roleplay experiences with a phone sex operator lately. Her name is Kaitlin or that's at least the handle she uses and she is so good at playing out different scenarios involving my gynoid fetish that I felt that I should share with those of you who are interested.

I emailed her first telling her what I was interested in, giving her a few scenarios to work with. Malfunctioning pleasure unit in for repair, blind date and neither one of us knows she's an android until she starts malfunctioning, showrrom model being tested out for the first time, things of that nature. She emailed me back and was extremely enthusiastic about all of the ideas, even adding some details of her own.

So now she has my attention, I've actually got a spiel saved in word format that I send to operators asking about this particular fantasy and if they'd be interested (sad I know :( ). Most of the time it's the standard I've never done that before but I'll give it a shot reply, Kaitlin seemed genuinely into it. I know, I know that's her job and I kept that in mind before calling.

Well boy howdy did she ever mean it. Sexy, sexy voice, very much into wanting to know what exactly it was I wanted out of the roleplay and once she started she took the storyline and ran with it. I could have controlled the conversation had I wanted to but i was interested in seeing how she played it. Let me tell you I have never been so impressed with someone who had no prior knowledge or attraction to my fetish. She hit on all of the interests I had indicated to her in my email and added a few twists of her own. I'm in the malfunctions are sexy camp here and she made sure she included plenty for me as well as powering down and back up and exposing some open panels as well. Again, I know it's her job to make me feel like I am the coolest guy on the planet with the most sexy ideas ever but I'll be damned if she wasn't really into it. She claims she gets off on the loss of control and being able to be naughty because she's programmed to be. Whatever the reason, she made me feel like a million bucks. Even wrote about it in her online journal, briefly and only after she asked me if it was okay.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that with everyone who was interested. If the admins here don't care I'll link to her page on NiteFlirt in case anyone wants to email her. I told her about our little group and she encourages anyone who is interested to send her an email. No cost or obligation or anything like that, no sales pitch, she's just genuinely interested in hearing from others who share the same fantasy.

So if Noid or any of the other staff here would just post a quick yay or nay I'll link or not link. And if the answer is no you can send me a message here requesting a link and I'll forward you on.

KingJeremy

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:18 pm

Thank ya sir, great customer service around here.

Anyway, on to the linkage

http://www.niteflirt.com

Type in Kaitlin4real in the search for a flirt box and choose the roleplay listing.

KingJeremy

P.S.

Sorry I didn't link directly to it. I'm a complete novice at this dang ol' intraweb doohickey and wasn't sure if it would link through my account screen there. I'm pretty sure it only does that for me because I have my cookies set for it but I wasn't positive so I took the long way round.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:05 pm

Awesome! She's super sweet too, and yes that voice, she's really a blast. Glad you weren't disappointed.

KingJeremy

Uncle Ray

Post by Uncle Ray » Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:55 pm

She is addictive, and quite open to the experience. I had a little extra cash, and decided to give her a try. Seems the word is out, and she may become a regular contributor to the forum, in more ways than one. Kaitlin has a great sense of timing and creativity. I highly recommend this treat for the community.

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:27 pm

Glad to hear others are having as good an experience as I had with her. Definitely one of the high points in my never ending search for new ASFR content.

KingJeremy

tully

Post by tully » Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:47 pm

If memory serves, there was a phone domme a few years back in the Chicago area that provided a similar service, but her rates were much higher.

It would be nice if they would consent to a few small samples. Silly probably, but little things like that tend to go a long way in this community.

Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Trace Venom » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Robotman wrote:I think she makes quite an excellent robot, and I think anyone who likes women with big curves should give her a try. :twisted:
That can't be real.

She's come from the future... to ruin any chances I could ever have of running for political office.

tully

Post by tully » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Kaitlin was very nice and easy to work with. I know that must sound a little silly all things considered, but considering how nervous I get in just talking about our fetish, she was very accepting and accommodating. A very interesting experience to say the least. (I'm honestly not trying to sound clinical here...I'm still sort of buzzed/nervous from the experience. :oops: )

And yes, she was very sweet and kind...that made it very easy indeed.

She's just joined the forum, BTW...I'm sure she'll be a welcome and popular addition in no time at all. :wink:

KaitlinBot

This is quickly becoming my new addiction

Post by KaitlinBot » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:43 pm

Wow..its Me, Kaitlin, the girl/Bot that everyone's talking about...I'm so excited to be here and yes, I did just have a very GOOD experience with Tully...thank you!! I'm hoping in the near future to have pics to go along with this particular fetish. I will apologize up front for not knowing too much(very willing to be programmed, tho;) and I want to thank two very special people..KingJeremy for the introduction and RobotMan for getting Me totally hooked...If you want to find My page just go to www.niteflirt.com/Kaitlin4Real and maybe we'll chat soon, here or there:)
Take Care,
KaitlinBot:)

tully

Post by tully » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the forum, Kaitlin. A pleasure to "see" you. :wink:

KaitlinBot

Post by KaitlinBot » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:13 pm

Thanks, tully...a pleasure to be here..tho I'm having system overload at the moment...

tully

Post by tully » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:43 pm

KaitlinBot wrote:Thanks, tully...a pleasure to be here..tho I'm having system overload at the moment...
heh...like the man said, "You ain't seen nuthin' yet."

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by TheSpotConlon » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:48 pm

Let me add my "wowza" to the chorus. Were that I not incredibly bereft of funds at the moment...

KaitlinBot

Post by KaitlinBot » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:01 pm

without funds...doesn't mean that I won't say Hi:) I do like this place:) and so I thank you, respectfully for welcoming Me here:) and Wowza right back attcha :wink:
Sincerely,
KaitlinBot

DollSpace

Re: This is quickly becoming my new addiction

Post by DollSpace » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:06 pm

KaitlinBot wrote:Wow..its Me, Kaitlin, the girl/Bot that everyone's talking about...I'm so excited to be here and yes, I did just have a very GOOD experience with Tully...thank you!! I'm hoping in the near future to have pics to go along with this particular fetish. I will apologize up front for not knowing too much(very willing to be programmed, tho;) and I want to thank two very special people..KingJeremy for the introduction and RobotMan for getting Me totally hooked...If you want to find My page just go to www.niteflirt.com/Kaitlin4Real and maybe we'll chat soon, here or there:)
Take Care,
KaitlinBot:)
There's another Kaitlin here? And she's a robot too? Wow... Though it seems we were designed for different functions *giggle*... Anyway, welcome to the board! I can't say I'll be calling anytime soon (not really my thing, honestly), but it's also good to see other girls here too (and other bots as well)!

Catie (a.k.a. Caitlin)

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Stephaniebot » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:22 am

Greetings Caitlin 2,
As Catie said I think our functions are slightly different but who cares.
Welcome to FC.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:23 am

Right on! Glad you could stop by Kaitlin! :wink:

KaitlinBot

Everybody has been so NICE:)

Post by KaitlinBot » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:31 pm

Hello first to Caitlin(1) and to StephanieBot (I do like your quote :D ) I really am glad to be here..still a little nervous but everyone seems so nice and I was told that I could ask as many questions as I wanted:) I'm just going to hang out and learn a little..and its okay to have different functions, I think..heehee...Thanks for your welcome!!! and KingJeremy...hmm..have soo much to say but I won't...miss ya for sure... 8)

tascl111

Post by tascl111 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:28 pm

which box did you guys click on? fantasy? and what was the total cost?
Is there anything wrong with wanting to marry a fembot?

tully

Post by tully » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:52 pm

tascl111 wrote:which box did you guys click on? fantasy? and what was the total cost?
I'd suggest emailing first so that you can get a general idea. The rest is sort of up in the air depending on the amount of time during the call and the like.

Japanese Honey
Location: Location Anywhere you want me to be -- Fantasy Land

Post by Japanese Honey » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:29 pm

Hi and Thank you for the warm welcome !! xoxoxoxox
Fantasy is the art of Seduction :)

KaitlinBot

FemBots are Sexy:)

Post by KaitlinBot » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:13 am

and that just about sums it up!! 8)

kx

Post by kx » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:25 am

Hey robot man just a thought. ( I know this will not be well received, but what the hell!) how about an audio recording of some of these calls, and doing an audio track? :twisted:

Japanese Honey
Location: Location Anywhere you want me to be -- Fantasy Land

Post by Japanese Honey » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:44 am

can i call you , Kaitlin for just a min ?? robotman makes me wanting hear your voice !
Fantasy is the art of Seduction :)

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by TheSpotConlon » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:45 am

But isn't there a line in your national anthem about "true patriot love?"

Where's the love, Rman? Wherrrrres' the looooooove? :lol: