Phone Fun

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
KingJeremy

Re: Phone Fun

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:31 pm

I hopped on NF today and saw that Kim was available. It had been awhile since I had been on and wanted to remind people that she was around and taking calls. It's nice to know that one of the great ones is still around and are just as talented as you remember.

DeepDamage
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DeepDamage » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Hey Boys,

I am a newbie to fembot roleplay. But I invite everyone to try me out as your fembot.

https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show ... ulein-Diva

Kiwi Candy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Kiwi Candy » Tue May 24, 2016 2:58 am

TheSpotConlon wrote:I miss Kaitlin. If there was ever a way to create an audio recording of various fembot models fighting to see which is superior, I would love to have Kaitlin, Galiana, Delilah, Candace, and a few others in a battle royale. Ah, if only...
I would totally kick ass with Galiana in this Superior Fembot Model fight!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Tue May 24, 2016 3:33 am

Kiwi Candy wrote:
TheSpotConlon wrote:I miss Kaitlin. If there was ever a way to create an audio recording of various fembot models fighting to see which is superior, I would love to have Kaitlin, Galiana, Delilah, Candace, and a few others in a battle royale. Ah, if only...
Make love not war...please?

Kiwi Candy

Post by Kiwi Candy » Tue May 24, 2016 3:54 am

KingJeremy wrote:
Kiwi Candy wrote:
Make love not war...please?
For you, anything...

Brytestar
Identification: Human

Post by Brytestar » Tue May 24, 2016 6:22 am

and Brytestar Technologies will sponsor it and buy the top two winners to be reprogrammed. :D
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:34 am

Just talked to a wonderful new lady on NF. Her name is Ava and she just had her first fembot call with me. I contacted her through email first and she was agreeable to the idea and then we spent a few minutes of the call going over some of the specifics. Let me just say that she is incredibly sexy and uninhibited and really enjoyed the whole idea of being a robot built to please. If you're looking to spend some time with someone new, she's a mighty fine option.

http://www.niteflirt.com/SensualSlut#

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:42 pm

So it's been awhile since I called but I reconnected with a flirt from a few years back who I don't think has been mentioned yet. She is super friendly, super eager and very creative. She's submissive and sexy and she takes direction extremely well or you can let her flesh out a scenario for you and run with it. Either way, she's definitely a keeper.

You can call her through Verified call here http://sarahdoesphonesex.com/ or you can look her up on NF here http://www.niteflirt.com/Sarah+Does+Phone+Sex#

Very highly recommended

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Robotman wrote:Oh... question about Sarah... can she do a good monotone or semi-monotone?
I didn't ask her to do one but she did a brief one all on her own. I imagine if you specified that that's what you enjoyed then she'd easily be able to accommodate ya. She's really into getting it right and making the caller happy.

SarahDoesPhSex

Post by SarahDoesPhSex » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:43 pm

KingJeremy wrote:So it's been awhile since I called but I reconnected with a flirt from a few years back who I don't think has been mentioned yet. She is super friendly, super eager and very creative. She's submissive and sexy and she takes direction extremely well or you can let her flesh out a scenario for you and run with it. Either way, she's definitely a keeper.

You can call her through Verified call here http://sarahdoesphonesex.com/ or you can look her up on NF here http://www.niteflirt.com/Sarah+Does+Phone+Sex#

Very highly recommended
*blush* It was a pleasure to reconnect with you Jeremy. And I'm very much hoping to play again soon. ;)

Also thank you for sending me the link to this thread. Oh my word. I'm honored to walk in the foot steps of a few flirts I've looked up to (especially Guliana Chance and Kiwi Candy) for awhile.

I started on Niteflirt under the name Phone Sex Whore many moons ago. Back then I wasn't sure about using my own pics and had a naughty little pin up style drawing made. I love love love to roleplay! The more creative the better. Which I think is why I loved playing a fembot with you tonight Jeremy. Your silky baritone voice certainly added to my enjoyment. *blushes even more*

Between my listing on Niteflirt and my website (http://sarahdoesphonesex.com), I think there is a pretty good description of what I enjoy sexually. As well as a sample of me reading the text on the first page / about me page of my site. FYI, calls are cheaper on my website because I get to keep more of the rate. So I pass along the discount to the caller. $1.34/min on my website vs $1.62/min on Niteflirt as of today 10/2/2016.

Quick Note: All calls through my site are actually handled via the VerifiedCall.com platform, I just basically figured out how to have a little pop up button happen from my site that looks more natural. But your info is secure. I don't see your info. You don't see mine. And I think the user interface is a little smoother than Niteflirt. Let me know what you think either way.

I am very interested in learning more about this type of fantasy and can usually take direction pretty well. Though I will be the first to admit if something isn't working or the chemistry just isn't there.

And because I'm very interested in getting more calls of this nature, send me a message on Niteflirt with FemBotCentral in the subject line or body of the message, and I'll reply with 5 free minutes for you to try me out. ;)

stelarfox

Post by stelarfox » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:35 pm

it sound nice but i will never pay for what i can do free.
its far better to know that the other person does it because it likes more than it does because it gets money from it. It feels more real to me but everyone can have what they want if it works for you.
came here babe cyborg.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:20 pm

stelarfox wrote:it sound nice but i will never pay for what i can do free.
So, I assume you never, ever go to restaurants then? You walk everywhere instead of buying a car to drive around?

stelarfox

Post by stelarfox » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:48 am

thats kind of a bit different, and you knew exactly what i mean for it. (and no, i do not go to restaurants because i do not like to waste money even so, i hate that the same i can do at home for x money they sell for x*10 or more). and i do not have a car (i bike instead). but not the important, and yes you pay it in some other ways you may think. but i prefer those other ways.
came here babe cyborg.

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Good for you. But the fact is, you're threadcrapping here. This thread is all about discussing girls we like to support via purchases of varying means, and you come in talking about how much you won't do that because you can get it for free.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 pm

It's no business of mine but I think no one wanted to make anyone uncomfortable.
How about creating a Second life thread instead ST Fox?
I assume the community would benefit from it.
cause, that's where you were going no?

kah-bot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by kah-bot » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:43 pm

Want to mention these reports were really useful. Any recent favorites? Just getting into NF.