Botan i superbaba / Ботан и супербаба

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Windblade
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Botan i superbaba / Ботан и супербаба

Post by Windblade » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:11 am

(this movie was mentioned at this forum once)

Genre: comedy, science fiction

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCDDoGAEN8

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt19812894/

Ivan (Vanya) Kalinin, a shy scientist who works in the Skolkovo Innovation Center, must go to a class reunion. But he has no wife or girlfriend, so he steals a military android codenamed Oprichnik-112 and "modifies" it: robot's face looks like a face of Lina, the most beautiful girl in Vanya's school (and who moved to the USA a long time ago). Vanya names this robot Lina and goes to a class reunion with her. But he doesn't know that this robot is an object of interest to foreign intelligence agencies.

Robot content (unfortunately, only a few scenes; I was hoping for more):

13:28 - Lina's head (detached from her body). And she is joking! She is quoting jokes from various Telegram channels.

14:13 - Vanya deactivates Lina because he is tired of her stupid jokes.

15:49 - Vanya attaches Lina's head to her body. Lina moves her arms and legs, then she stands up and starts to show her abilities as a military android.

17:35 - some internal mechanisms in Lina's chest.

39:36 - some internal mechanisms behind Lina's ear (various chips and GPS tracker).

This movie is not bad, but it's too short - only one hour and 18 minutes. And there are a lot of stupid and vulgar jokes, of course (it's a common problem of almost all modern Russian movies).

Acting is good; Sofya Kashtanova plays a robot quite well (but she is definitely not my type, hahaha). I loved Lina's trolling and jokes, even if these jokes often were silly.

Also this movie resembles a Soviet movie "Действуй, Маня!" / "Deystvuy, Manya!", but, unlike "Manya", it has some robot content.

Funny fact: all obscene words in this movies are beeped by...a dial-up modem connection sound!

Interesting fact: there are two Promobot V.4 robots in Vanya's lab. These robots are made by Promobot, a company that made Dunyasha (a female android who sells ice cream), Vera, Dasha and Alex (androids that work in some Russian public service centers).

P.S. Sorry, English is not my native language.

Devil
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Botan i superbaba / Ботан и супербаба

Post by Devil » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:24 pm

That was a great breakdown on the movie. Thank you. Sounds like a few good bits in there.