Tesla catgirl sexbots?

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Tesla catgirl sexbots?

Post by 33cl33 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:19 am

https://futurism.com/the-byte/elon-musk-catgirl-robots

*the discord suddenly causes tesla stock to double in price*
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

tdlsn

Re: Tesla catgirl sexbots?

Post by tdlsn » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:14 am

For myself cats,foxes,bunnies,etc. combined with fembots is a complete turn-off (bestiality). It seems to be a growing trend recently. My honest question is should catgirls and the like should be considered in the same category as furries and not lumped with fembots?

dieur

Post by dieur » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:14 am

Few thoughts on that.

I’m not sure in what way kemonomusume ever were lumped with fembots, except that both are fictional (and occasionally sexualized).

Conversely, many people draw a distinction between catgirls and furries. Like for me personally, adding accessories to the human form is fine. Ears, tail, wings, horns, various floating and/or attached gems, all just human plus a bit. When you start replacing the “human” parts with other, especially around the face or upper body, I can get squeamish and turned off.

Add to an android girl blades coming back from her forearms? Eh, I’ll entertain thoughts about how she manages to get through doors. Replace her arms entirely with Edward-scissorhands? No thanks!

There are exceptions, probably culturally sourced; you can highlight existing sexual traits (pointy ears, long hair, big breasts); centaurs and mermaids are common and don’t bother me, but I just can’t see harpies as something particularly sexy.

Anywaaaaaaay…I wouldn’t consider it “the same category” either as furies for that reason, for what it matters. How are we saying it matters, anyway?

More random thoughts: the problem with beastiality is ostensibly that animals cannot consent. Even if furries aren’t my cup of tea, and instinctual squirm factor aside, intellectually I can’t see anything wrong with someone being involved with a fully intelligent what-would-otherwise-be-an-animal.

Ignoring entirely that fembots of any true intelligence would natually have consent issues as well.

So what were we saying? Oh yeah, go for it Elon. Give us those robot catgirls. You can take Twitter in trade, gratis.

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by 33cl33 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:13 am

An alternate future where the major automakers commit to developing their own sexbots out of a sense of competition.

I'm here for it.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite