From around the internet and the world

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Gynoidplayboy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

From around the internet and the world

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:56 pm

In honor of this NEW YEAR OF 2022, I decided to make my own post section where I can share ALL my findings... I HOPE that these contribute to the knowledge of ALL the female robots the different types of media have been showing us since we can differ that´s such. (And if you ask, if there´s a female type of creature EVEN IN LITERATURE OR MYTHOLOGY I will put them here)
I hope that both you enjoy, review furthermore and contribute with your corrections/observations of what I put, respectfully of course, and your own findings too
I hope you all have a great year in this fascinating that is the FEMBOT COMMUNITY, SO SEE YA IN THE FLIP SIDE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022!!! :party: :) :faceoff: :wink:

Gynoidplayboy

Re: From around the internet and the world

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:24 pm

To all here... I have created and saved A LOT of lists on YouTube over the years and 2 accounts... the question is:
• Should i post THE ENTIRE LIST with each video´s links and you tell me what can be post in FEMBOTWIKI?
• Or Just the LIST LINK and you check what can be posted or not?
• OR ALTERNATIVELY Should I do the TEDIOUS WORK of just indicating all the things that aren´t already in Fembotwiki Gallery or reference in other already?
:?: :?: :?: :?:
Just for the record, i am humbly ask you the following :notworthy: : Because I am a student [normally] I don’t I have the expertise NOR SPECIALLY THE TIME for high quality Screenshots of the videos or upload the images of the gynoids I remember and encounter…And so Any of you can post the relevant images of the media of that IP/Franchise (AND RELEVANT MERCHANDISE OF COURSE) in Fembotwiki; just please give me credit AS FINDER OR SPOTTER in the wiki page [EX: poster: author of the screenshots or images, finder/spotter: Gynoidplayboy] That´s why i wont be able to upload these myself or if you don´t ever see my name in the NEW FILES section.

BY THE WAY IF you see a pattern, I normally post both animated and explicit fembots because I like the idea of knowing that the female i see is a robot for sure and because ANIMATED media (opposite to realistic media) can have more diversity in designs and appearances. :faceoff: 8)
So that’s what you normally would receive for me in the majority of posts I made don’t because hated or ignorance, is just my preference and reassurance for myself that the female is definitely a robot, but be assure you would see real/realistic ones too in here, this is just my inclination in searching for new ones both by newly releases in any media and ones that none have ever even conceive were possible (from old, obscure or more international media [outside of Japan and the USA]) :D :nerd:

ALSO PLEASE TELL EVERYONE about this forum because I am being serious about showing you my passion ad help toward this community and TOPIC. Thanks for understanding and again have a wonderful, positive, and robotic NEW YEAR OF 2022!!!! :party: :wink:

Gynoidplayboy

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:22 pm

HELLO AGAIN
For my first compilation here some tweets of a Twitter account where a guy is also compiling all robot girls especially (and I think exclusively) in videogames and so this are the ones that confirm one; by the way I know that some are repeated, MEANING those already accounted in the wiki but I decide to extract all just in case they can be use or be allowed to be register
And may not everyone be a true robot (could be cyborg or AI) or they DON’T LOOK as the right age (for don´t interpretated as pedophile but also review it as it could a dwarf or is in a chibi art style) but as I say I need your Help pick apart from what’s already there and what´s already in the wiki
So, this the first I request your help so please review and apart the ones that are new to the knowledge of the community and are ok to exhibit to all that comes there
Thanks, and here you go:

Gynoidplayboy

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:57 pm

Gynoidplayboy

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:13 pm

Here findings from YET ANOTHER TWITTER ACCOUNT! the last was from @AreThereRobots now is the turn of @Makina_Index and yes, I am only trying to inform and post them here so they can forever be register in Fembotwiki and be recognize and so we celebrate their existence and what they bring to the table as what our beloved “xenofemale” species the fembots can be, so yes… these are the original source, I am only trying to put these Ips in your attention so they have a permanent record in both in the internet and inside us.
Again, please visit both @AreThereRobots and @Makina_Index and their followers, they are the ones that make these list possible. Well without further ado ENJOY CHECK THE LINKS BELLOW AND REGISTER THE NEW IPS IN FEMBOTWIKI; BYE-BYE ;)

Bilbo1
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Bilbo1 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:44 am

Gynoidplayboy ref your above post, sorry I don't speak or read Japanese or Chinese, as a result I'll not be clicking every link to see I can't understand anything. A brief discription in English would be of great help, thanks in advance.

tdlsn

Post by tdlsn » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:05 pm

A brief discription....
This is needed in general with a lot of the posts here.