Help Finding My Lost Fave - 80's Fembot Scifi

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
livewire12345
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Help Finding My Lost Fave - 80's Fembot Scifi

Post by livewire12345 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:46 pm

Hello!
I've scrounged the internet as well as the Fembotcentral WIKI with no luck. This was my favorite clip of all time and I just can't find it! Anyone remember this one?

Late 80's, MAYBE early 90's low-mid budget SciFi movie. American cast. Live action.

The main character was a guy, no one famous I don't think. The scene in question he enters an industrial chamber of sorts where there is a queue of humanoid robots, guys and girls. He says something along the lines of: "Even though they're only 50% human and 50% robot, this is always my least favorite part." Then it shows a female fembot, a blonde lady who is naked, get picked up by two clamps in her head and lifted up over a big vat of chemicals. It shows a typically 80's computer console with various buttons, one of which says something like "recycle" on it. It then shows one of the guards on duty with a weak stomach turn away to barf as the lady is lowered in to the vat of chemicals and reveals her robotic skeleton underneath where he skin was.

I think there's also a brief scene with a male getting "recycled" too. I honestly can't remember much else about the movie, but that scene is really good. Probably my fave ever but I haven't seen it in many years. Does that ring a bell to anyone? Any help is much appreciated!!

KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Help Finding My Lost Fave - 80's Fembot Scifi

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:37 pm

Hello!
From reading your description, I believe your talking about GangsterWorld.
https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... ster_World
The fembot isn’t blonde in your description but she does get “recycled” by being placed into a vat of chemicals by placing clamps on her head that melt her flesh and show her inner frame. Also I recall that they also mention the “half human half robot” thing.
Hope this helps, lad. :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

livewire12345

Post by livewire12345 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:39 pm

Oh! You're right! Boy, my memory-minds-eye is terrible, haha. That's it though -- thank you!!

Motto-motto
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Motto-motto » Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:38 pm

i dont know if it helps but here is : https://youtu.be/sFZdjqjqb_o
i hope i'm not breaking any rule...

livewire12345

Post by livewire12345 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:58 pm

Since we're on the topic, does anyone know that girl's name? I don't seem to see her on IMDB.