PlayStation Girl

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Cornelius
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

PlayStation Girl

Post by Cornelius » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:14 am

Do you like to watch anthropomorphic game consoles argue & fight with each other, all while flirting with an adult male? Do you like hearing women talk about their compute cycles, RAM speed, or overheating ... while dressed in skin-tight spandex, Lycra, latex, etc? Does LED string lights running down a torso or limbs look appealing to you?

“Reckless Comedy” is a new comedy troupe that started in L.A., and while they had a few YouTube video series about psycho girlfriends or bad friends, they hit paydirt in viewership when 1 of their leads/producers personified a guy’s PS4. Once the PS5 was impending, then the same actress upgraded her outfit to the new colors. Then PS3 started making appearances in a bulging poncho. When the guy goes back to his parents’ house for Thanksgiving, he opens up a box & finds the actress’s head talking back as his dusty & over-enthusiastic PS2. And of course there’s many other avatars for other consoles & games as well.

I could keep talking about how the sex-laden jokes are fairly good, or that the comedienne is both a good actress & fully cognizant of her nerd-appeal, but you should treat yourself to (almost) 2 hours across 21 sketches (and a blooper reel). Here’s a link to the ongoing playlist so far ... https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgfj ... BzdTKUpnJ2 ... with the caveat that it’s sorted from most-recent to earliest, so you’ll need to manually navigate if you want to watch in order.😊

mister_minations
Technosexuality: Built

Re: PlayStation Girl

Post by mister_minations » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:06 pm

This does not contain an anthropomorphic caricature of the KFConsole. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Deep Blue

Post by Deep Blue » Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:08 am

Why not have fierce fight and expose machinery, or broke into different part?

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:38 am

Deep Blue wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:08 am Why not have fierce fight and expose machinery, or broke into different part?
Because then the guy would have a broken PS5, and what fun is that? :lol:

Plus they've started to expand upon "Xbox Girl", who is an immature prude seeking validation ... and the hilarity continues!
https://youtu.be/f5EGRAynFRop

Angie Simpson has now understandably expanded her presence:

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:00 pm

mister_minations wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:06 pm This does not contain an anthropomorphic caricature of the KFConsole. My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.
Ask, and you shall receive ... new T-shirt features "PS5 in the Shell" @ https://www.recklesstortuga.com/product ... rl-t-shirt :thumbsup: