Big O on adult swim

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
droidlvr
Banned

Big O on adult swim

Post by droidlvr » Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:47 am

Guess many here already know that the Big O series is being shown on cartoon net's adult swim since wednesday. :)

zerodin

LOL!

Post by zerodin » Thu Dec 25, 2003 4:06 pm

LOL! Longer then that!
where have you been?
:lol:

droidlvr
Banned

well I'm glad to have found out!!

Post by droidlvr » Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:37 pm

well I'm glad to have found out!! Also seems to have restarted with the first two eps? No? Can you tell which eps contain what we here like to see?
Didn't get a chance to see Dorothy in action yet.
Thanks. :)

zerodin

Re:

Post by zerodin » Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:46 pm

Well pretty lil Miss Dorothy is in like almost EVERY episode!
Something oddly appealing about a smartassed gynoid LOL!
And oh BOY! she is not only smartassed, but she is deadpan smartass!
There are an episode where she is under someone elses control called "Beck comes back"
there is more then one episode where she has this CD tray in her head opened.
Personally I feel the character Roger Smith is kinda retarded, I mean, he barely even so much as flirts with her.
He should have made his, "Everyone wears black in this house" into "Everyone wears black in this house except you...you go naked!"

I like Miss Dorothy

Post by karma » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:49 am

I am suprised to here some peple knows "The Big O" in US.
Have you seen this site already?
http://www.the-big-o.net/

droidlvr
Banned

This may be a gynoid relate series I can get into!!!

Post by droidlvr » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:13 am

This may be a gynoid relate series I can get into!! I think some here (remember those chat sessions way back) remember my frustrations when I thought the Key series would've been a gynoid anime I can follow.
Well,I agree with Zerodin that Dorothy is sure as hell cute and the series seems watchable at least only I missed the second installment. This ep,I believe titled Dorothy,Dorothy is said to go more into her nature as a gyniod. Since it's clear that I'm late in the discovery of the series being on adult swim,do ya think it'll rotate? :o

zerodin

Re:

Post by zerodin » Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:25 am

Well in "Dorothy Dorothy" she is wired into a giant robot, and they probably will run the show again, Cartoon Network likes to run stuff till people are sick of it.

Which will be a WHILE for me on Big O cause I love the whole "This plot will fuck with your mind!" angle the show takes.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:22 am

KIDS....CARTOON NETWORK TOTALLY FUNDED the second season of the BIG O series, because they liked it so much with the style, and the fact that the original 13 shows garnered the network with some of it's highest ratings back then.....COMING SOON...if plans weren't scrapped by now.... will be CARTOON NETWORK'S TOONAMI ....a 24 hour anime channel, with the likes of BIG O, and many of their TOONAMI stars of past and present being shown daily, nightly, and all.......those with SATELITE services will benefit first............coming soon to TOONAMI and KIDS WB will be their funded ROBOTBOY, as well as last year's ASTROBOY series...watch for 'em. ----and to get back on topic....DOROTHY IS COOL! --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

blackice

Big O series II

Post by blackice » Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:46 am

Hi

Any leads when the second series will start? I have the DVD set from the first one and am desperate to see how the cliff hanger ending continues.

If someone is taping it out there in the US please let me know - even better if its on DVD-r.

Cheers

M

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Re: Big O series II

Post by KOS-MOS » Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:43 am

An adult swim schedule can be found here
blackice wrote:If someone is taping it out there in the US please let me know - even better if its on DVD-r.
I have the first 8 episodes of the second season (so far) and can do DVD-Rs. PM me.