Looking for another lost video. (Last time I promise)

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Looking for another lost video. (Last time I promise)

Post by Muchacho » Wed May 27, 2020 10:31 pm

Hey dudes, it's me again. The last time I posted about looking for a lost video, I got some help from Anderson88 and I'm very grateful for it tbh.

I'm asking for some help again to see if any of you guys may have any of these videos that have just vanished from the internet. I'll give you here a detailed description of them. I hope to be as successful as the last time. Of course, I'll also consider them for future projects on my channel. These ones might be kind of difficult to find because they have spanish names but I'll try anyway. Now, here we go:

First video:

It was posted in 2013. The exact name of the video was (It must be also the same name of the file):

Cierre de Vivalavi con los Maniquies Robots de Top Regia Modelos 27-Mar-2013 Full HD

(Got the name from an old facebook post)

Description: It is a clip from a mexican show and the hosts are talking as they have a group of robot girls moving and acting robotically beside them. There is a background noise that sounds like robotic sound effects and it's being repeated over and over again to a point where it gets a little bit annoying.

I could also get a screenshot from a snippet that was posted on facebook:

Second video:

This one is really old. Probably, it was posted back in 2008.

I'm pretty sure that the name must have these words in it:

Gigi remond - Humana robot en peru.

Description: It is basically a compilation of various robot performances made by a couple. (A woman and a man)

The people who appear in that video are the same ones who appear in this one. Of course, this is not the one i'm looking for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5aF7mOb1s

Of course if you got 'em. Don't hesitate sending me a private message or leaving a dropbox link right here.

That's all folks. Also, If any of you need any help finding lost content, I can also help you. Have a good night.

xeran-gere

Re: Looking for another lost video. (Last time I promise)

Post by xeran-gere » Thu May 28, 2020 9:43 am

Have no idea what that one is - but I'm going to throw my own lost and found search in here.

Back in the early 80's I remember watching a show where a 2 girls walked into what I believe was a private investigators office and in the back were 2 girls laid out on tables with wires hanging out of them and the one girl came in and looked at the girl on the table and said can she be fixed? The only other thing I remember was that she kissed him and said don't let that happen to me. Also I believe there was a sub (it's not west world the series though).

That was actually the start of my fembot addiction. I always thought it was west world the series but after watching every episode it's not.

Anyways - if this rings a bell.

Thanks -
If you can't tell then why ask.

My Westworld work - https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Xeran

xeran-gere

Post by xeran-gere » Thu May 28, 2020 12:22 pm

LOL - actually found it - Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Does anyone have that video?
If you can't tell then why ask.

My Westworld work - https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Xeran

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Thu May 28, 2020 10:50 pm

xeran-gere wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 12:22 pm LOL - actually found it - Man From U.N.C.L.E.

Does anyone have that video?
By your description it's probably "The Sort Of Do-It-Yourself Dreadful Affair" (S3E2) here's a summary of that episode, and apparently you can purchase it at the American versions of Youtubeand Amazon