Needing your help to find a lost video...

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Needing your help to find a lost video...

Post by Muchacho » Sun May 10, 2020 8:19 pm

Sup guys, how are you?

I wanted to make this post because I need your help finding a lost clip that maybe any one of you may have saved in your files. who knows...

i'm gonna give you a detailed description for it:

- The video was uploaded on vimeo some time ago. It was an acting demo by an actress.

- The video had some name like: Android demo. (Or it had those words in it, at least)

- It was basically a video of a girl acting as an android in front of her camera. It had a nice shutdown scene at the end.

- This was the actress that made that video (She'll be recognizable because she has those perfectly blue eyes and she kinda looks like Zooey Deschanel) :

https://www.instagram.com/amberstonebrakr

Don't bother asking her if she got the video because I already did and she said that she lost it, unfortunately.

Anyway, If anybody of you still got it, don't hesitate messaging me or just upload it to the FTP. I think I can do something nice with it.

Thanks in advance, guys. Have a nice day. :thumbsup:

Anderson88

Re: Needing your help to find a lost video...

Post by Anderson88 » Sun May 10, 2020 10:05 pm

Muchacho

Re: Needing your help to find a lost video...

Post by Muchacho » Sun May 10, 2020 10:34 pm

Anderson88 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:05 pm https://www.dropbox.com/s/af7adlzi3tz7q ... D.mp4?dl=0

Here ya go!
Dude, I can't thank you enough for this, seriously. This video just vanished from the internet and this was my last hope to recover it. Thank you so much :thumbsup: