Guys, I need your help: Future projects incoming

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Guys, I need your help: Future projects incoming

Post by Muchacho » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:03 pm

Hey guys, how is it going?

I just wanted to ask you something:

Is there a fembot voice synthesizer that you would recommend me to use?

I'm planning on making some new content for my channel but this time I got a whole bunch of footage that I recorded using actual girls who I hired to act as fembots.

Also, I did this because I want to monetize my channel in order to get an additional economical support by doing what I love. (Video editing and fembots of course)

Additionally, I will have to ask you:

Could you help me by subscribing to my channel and watching the videos that I already got in there?

Here's the link:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCj38rvZcE2F9kfndmIfg2eQ

I need a certain number of viewing hours and at least 1000 subscribers (I already got 329) in order to be able to monetize it.

I really need this because I'll probably be unemployed by the end of November as I didn't have a good performance in my teaching job. (I sucked at it) so I would really appreciate if you could help me with this. It means a lot. Thank you so much :thumbsup:

toysher
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Guys, I need your help: Future projects incoming

Post by toysher » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:26 am

Good idea.
But it's very difficult to make money from this material on YouTube.

I think it's better to do your best job now.

SneezerWeezer1337

Post by SneezerWeezer1337 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:36 am

I'm with Toysher on this one. You'll make nowhere near enough money to live of off with content like this on YouTube. That doesn't mean you still can't work on it as a side project thing though. In fact, I love your MMD animation and would love if you made another one of those.

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:49 am

I agree with both of them. Try and do your best at your job, my friend. And, as Sneezer said, you can do some YouTube stuff on the side. Your MMD animation are amazing and I’ve always wanted to see more of it as I think MMD is a great medium for fembot stuff and the like. :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Muchacho

Post by Muchacho » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:31 pm

Well actually, I'm not planning on doing this for a living. I just want to have some economical aid while I try to get a new job. Anyway, thank you for your comments :D . Also, I want to thank you for subscribing to my channel. I just received the notifications.

Also, do you have any voice synthesizer that you would recommend me to use? I'm actually planning on making live action videos along with more MMD animations.

SneezerWeezer1337

Post by SneezerWeezer1337 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:45 am

I am not aware of any notable voice synthesizers. But, if you have the money or resources at some point, I'd hire a real woman to read lines and then add effects in post to make her sound robotic. Or just take voice samples of a woman talking from online and edit them. I've done that before.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:05 pm

SneezerWeezer1337 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:45 am I am not aware of any notable voice synthesizers. But, if you have the money or resources at some point, I'd hire a real woman to read lines and then add effects in post to make her sound robotic. Or just take voice samples of a woman talking from online and edit them. I've done that before.
Yes, I've done the former for someone before. Unable to do now though, before asked, voice 'busted' by cancer, sorry
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?