DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Monty

DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Post by Monty » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:13 pm

I might be wrong but at around the 12 second mark of this clip if you pause it at the right time it appears to be like a warehouse of fembots. They could be dolls or something else but I guess we just have to watch the show to know for sure. The promo says April 1st but not sure if its during this episode or when the season resumes and might have to wait a few episodes for the fembots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka_09Zn_eeU

gyn2010

Re: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Post by gyn2010 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:21 pm

There's a frame showing doll-like box with transparent front with a woman inside and label saying AVA. Pretty robotic name if you ask me. :)

ckg68

Post by ckg68 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:33 am

gyn2010 wrote:There's a frame showing doll-like box with transparent front with a woman inside and label saying AVA. Pretty robotic name if you ask me. :)
Recall that last season, it was revealed that Ava was in fact a clone from the 22nd century that the Time Bureau was using. And they went through quite a few of them...

mstrdrew
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by mstrdrew » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:00 pm

just got to see that trailer on tv and it seems the ava clones deffinatly will be making another appearance.. interestingly the scene with rows of ava's in boxes each are labeled and dressed differently but one of them is labeled sexy ava and she is dressed very nicely :D

mstrdrew
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by mstrdrew » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Looks like the episode in question is tonight.. Newest preview claims Ava is missing and while searching for her Sara is seen running thru a warehouse full of Ava dolls

DrFranklin

Post by DrFranklin » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:25 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tByfvKErhOY Aparently Ava clones are old news. This is from Feb 2018.

nibigot

Post by nibigot » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:17 pm

Hi, I don't think anyone talked about it but the last season has robots, especially robot clones of the team. I don't watch the series yet but it could be interesting. In my opinion is quite the same as Agents of Shield spirit but if you want to take a look ;)