One step closer

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

orgasmatron

Post by Stephaniebot » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:13 pm

Yes I had seen about this marvellous sounding device in the papers over here,and dont deny that being wired up in such a manner appeals to me tremendously,there is however the small snag of being the wrong side of the Atlantic to volunteer to have this done to me,and also suspect my human body is not quite female enough to volunteer for this anyway. :( much though I truly wish it was!Doesnt mean that this girl wouldnt like to have it fitted to her though!And yes I do have orgasms,multiple to boot,as well as a few other things that human girls put up with!When I get a fembot body I definitely want a very female one so scientists and doctors please note!
If he's happy to have such a volunteer perhaps he should let me know,think I could even be tempted to pay air fare to be wired up and orgasmed like that!A controlled being,now that sounds like absolute heaven to me!
Stephanie.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

Post by 1001011001 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:15 pm

Reminds me of a series of comic books by an artist named Milo Manara called Click! about some chick who was mysteriously controlled by a small remote that at the click! of a button made her intensely aroused. Not really ASFR related, but it was fun watching her get aroused in the most unusual situations.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:18 pm

There was a movie made of that.....English title was "The Turn On".

Post by 1001011001 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:11 pm

I gotta find that film.