Videogame finds.

Share or request information and reviews on various forms of fembot media.
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Calvanian
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Videogame finds.

Post by Calvanian » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Meet Android 21. The newest of Dr.Gero's androids.
She'll be in Dragonball Fighters Z.
I can't say for sure if she's totally artificial like 16 and 19, Or a cyborg like 18, 19, and Gero himself.
Enjoy.

And heres the source article.
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/09/16/fi ... -fighterz/
i'm a simple man that likes gaming, RP, and Sexy robot babes, Mix the 3 together and i'm in heaven.

Uncom

Post by Uncom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:17 am

h
Last edited by Uncom on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Identification: Android

Post by NatalieBayer » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:27 pm

I recently (thanks to Game Grumps) discovered "Ninja Warrior". An old SNES side scroller featuring androids. Then google led me to this...

Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

spider_silk_skin
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by spider_silk_skin » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:50 pm

In one of the original Titanfall maps there are fembot receptionists(?) behind some counters. Additionally in Titanfall 2, there is an NPC fembot pilot. The lore is that deceased pilots can have their brains transplanted into robot bodies. Your multiplayer can reflect this. The Titan mechs also have AIs. In the first game you can choose which one you want and most are female. In the second one, they are specific to which Titan you choose.

TimeSplitters 2 features Gretel Mk. II as a playable character in one of the futuristic stages and she is also unlockable in multiplayer of course. Looks like there is some neat fanart of her.

Fallout 4 of course has synths. Some of these are female (though only the very realistic, indistinguishable from humans type). There are also plenty of mods available to turn your character into fembot. (There is a mod that allows you to use the synthesized "inside power armor" voice even when you are not in power armor. Combine that with a fembot body texture, some glowing eyes and some "robot armor" and you are good to go.) There is also a new robot type enemy (or ally) in the form of the very feminine-shaped Assaultron. One in particularly calls herself K-L-E-O and identifies as a woman.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 features a generic protocol droid on Nar Shadaa, but she has a distinctly female voice and a gambling addiction. In the first game, there is a lady with an ASFR-attraction to her droid. The droid is, comically, not amused.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, 300 years sequel to the above two games as some good content. If you play the "Imperial Agent" vanilla story you run into SCORPIO, a selfish and sadistic fembot. She has a very large role in the "Knights of the Fallen Empire" and "Knights of the Eternal Throne" expansions, which actually make her available as a permanent (non-canon) companion for ALL character classes. Not to get into spoiler territory for a 5-year old game, but there is a mind-control segment as well to the Imperial Agent story, and plenty of "robot armor" and "cyborg armor" available in the game. Playing Act 2 as a female Imperial Agent with the right outfits results in some very ASFR-friendly scenes. Shortly after you lose your brain washing, you are rewarded with aforementioned fembot companion.

Arcee is playable in the Transformers: Cybertron series games.

In Dragon Age: Origins, Shale, the DLC golem character, turns out to actually have been originally a female before she was turned into a golem. This is more statue-material, but since BioWare is on my mind...

Choukou Senki...KIKAIOH!...better known as Tech Romancer in the US. This is a Capcom fighting game for the Dreamcast that features homages (ripoffs?) of famous anime giant robots. There is a skyscraper-sized fembot named Diana-17 which seems to have some level of sentience (though she is piloted). There is also the human sized android Yale. (She fulfills the role of the female Zentradi alien that Max Sterling romances in Robotech/Macross) Yale uses her antennae to control a giant monster, and she has a fairly robotic voice and several robotic expressions. In the "Rafaga" story line, Yale is treated as a central character, and there is even a good ending where the hero ends up saving the day and getting the robot girl. The bad ending...well, it's a bit depressing. The good ending got me really interested in stories centered on female robots, which lead to Internet searches which is how I found out that ASFR was a thing.

And speaking of fighting games we have the Virtual On series. More giant robots, and some of them are fembots. Fei-Yen is a Sailor Moon/Nobel Gundam inspired robot, though post Dreamcast-era she appears to be taking on more robot-maid like qualities. Angelan is a magical-girl style robot who can summon ice dragon constructs with a magical rod and can fly with Wing Gundam Zero-style angle wings. There is also Guerlain which is a fembot made out of energy crystals.

Saya already mentioned the Phantasy Star series and the Phantasy Star Online series, but there is actually a Phantasy Star Online 2 that is still live and there are unofficial mods to make the game playable for the English-speaking population. I like the simplicity of the classic PSO gameplay and progression, so I can't recommend the new game from that perspective, but you can customize your own fembot character, and there are a lot of cool options.

The Megaman X series features reploids, which are human-like androids with robot armor. There are several fembot characters in these games. Roll is a character from the classic series who is normally portrayed as a child-robot (like "Rock" or Megaman, her brother) however she is definitely more mature in the US cartoon. Additionally she is a "joke" character in the first two Marvel vs. Capcom games. She has a "hyper combo" where she transforms into "Hyper Roll": a *very* mature Aphrodite-style super robot (Mazinger).

There are several Terminator 3 games featuring the T-X as an enemy.

In The LEGO Movie game, you can unlock the Lady Robot minifig which has a windup key and laser eyes. Calamity Drone is also playable and she features her brick-built Gatling gun from the movie. Velma Staplebot may also be playable. Don't remember.

Mass Effect is in the Master List, but there is no mention of the feminine Loki-mechs or the female "virtual intelligence," Avina, which is technically in all four games.

The Halo series features several female AIs, Cortana being the most famous. All Spartans are also cyborgs, and there are a few of those. The female Spartans in Halo Reach are particularly shapely, and Kat has a fully prosthetic arm (which the player character can also unlock as an armor option).

Saya also mentioned the Destiny series. There is an AI named "Failsafe" in Destiny 2. She's been operational for several hundred years, marooned on an alien world. Like all Bungie-AIs, she is a little bit crazy. In this case, she has two personalities: a bright cheery one and a pessimistic realist. She is a very entertaining character.

One more? One more. In Gears of War 4, there are robot troops that have replaced the gears as standard infantry. They are called "DB"s. One such DB is customized to display the female leader of the COG (Coalition of Order Government) so that she can communicate to people without actually going into the field, so this robot will display her head above the robot body.

Which reminds me of Fallout: New Vegas. One of the Securitron robots is programmed to be female companion. I believe her name is Jane.

BattleMech AIs from the old MechWarrior games are exclusively female.

I think that's all I got.

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:21 am

Hello!
Your resident potato-man has found a game called P.A.M.E.L.A. (or P.A.M.E.L.A. Rebirth back then). The game has a gynoid class called SEC-RT (robotic females designed mostly as secretaries, but there are those that are modeled as nurses). There the one the the few non-hostile entities in the game and can usually be destroyed by a few unarmed punches. Some nonfunctional ones can be found around the game.
Sadly, I can only find a picture of the nurse variant:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Epitaph

Post by Epitaph » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:14 am

New game on Steam: Cyberpunk Arena

http://store.steampowered.com/app/76626 ... unk_Arena/

No idea if it's any good, but the images look fairly interesting. Here's what they say about it on the Steam page:
Cyberpunk Arena is a PvP and PvE online action game! in the underwater Sci-Fi setting.
As a player, you’ll be able to choose one of the underwater androids. Each android has her own characteristics. Such as speed of movement, armor, additional protection, etc.

Every female android can shoot plasma missiles to destroy guards or sea creatures. The player can enhance the missiles during the game.

During an incident, the underwater laboratory was flooded, and the player will be able to move both outside the complex and inside flooded areas.

In the underwater world of ‘Cyberpunk Arena’, you'll be able to swim under the water exploring flooded labs, sunken testing areas, and fierce inhabitants of this world.

Beware of gigantic underwater monsters they are incredibly powerful and dangerous!

There are lots of different sea creatures, sharks, octopuses, and even a large mechanical squid in ‘Cyberpunk Arena’! Many of the inhabitants of the underwater world are neutral and just move in the background of the events, but some try to destroy you!

Compete with other players to become the best of the androids. Take the first place in the global ranking of best players in the Cyberpunk Arena!

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:37 pm

So, since The Fall part 2 comes out in a week or so, I'm streaming me playing the first one. Feel free to check it out if you want.

http://twitch.tv/calsetes1

Plan on streaming the second one too when it comes out.

big-bot

Post by big-bot » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:47 pm

Don’t know if this has been posted yet but the trailer for The Fall part 2:

https://youtu.be/DQVCVPYwrZ0

I played the game on steam and I’m pretty close to the end. Love playing as the companion. I don’t won’t to ruin it for anyone but it’s worth the $16 in my opinion. Big dose of perceptual filters. Reminded me of a ‘virus alert’ type of robot in a way. Especially when the companion visits “the spa”! No exposed circuitry yet..still worth it!

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:48 am

Uncom wrote:Overwatch has a playable fembot, although she's a heavy hard-robot. Her name's Orisa ... Although she's a heavy hard-robot, she can be really cute at times. She kind of reminds me of a mother.
Looks like a Disney fan's wet-dream if "Big Hero 6" banged a Totoro. :-D

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue May 15, 2018 4:01 am

Hello
Found this neat shooting game called Intrusion 2.
The game is not only fun, but it has a gynoid boss named Maku wielding a pretty big gun named Dan.
Sadly, I can't find any close-up shots of her besides some art made by a DeviantArtist.
Here is a video of a guy beating her while taking no damage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_1iOcptqc
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Thu May 17, 2018 11:29 am

KinoLangDanzel wrote:Hello
Found this neat shooting game called Intrusion 2.
The game is not only fun, but it has a gynoid boss named Maku wielding a pretty big gun named Dan.
Sadly, I can't find any close-up shots of her besides some art made by a DeviantArtist.
Here is a video of a guy beating her while taking no damage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm_1iOcptqc
Here the link to the artist, which you mentioned
https://neometalsonic360.deviantart.com ... -521205959
https://www.deviantart.com/art/Maku-Mk-I-519901952
https://neometalsonic360.deviantart.com ... -519789479

not sure why, but the model reminds me a bit of Nova from StarCraft
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

mechamaiden

Post by mechamaiden » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:45 am

I was recently into the Atelier series for the past few months and unexpectedly found some interesting characters. In the Dusk trilogy of the Atelier games, it was shown that there are automatons, which the only ones shown or known to exist are females, that were made through ancient alchemy and machinery. There are only two shown in the trilogy, which are Odelia, a now-bored librarian of an ancient library in Atelier Ayesha and also Atelier Shallie, and Clone, the surrogate mother of Escha in Atelier Escha & Logy, who later plays an important role in the main story.

Semi-related notes: Odelia is available as a DLC character in Ayesha. Also, Escha & Logy has an anime adaptation.

Here is some fanart of them.

Odelia: https://raikou2.donmai.us/f7/68/__odeli ... dbbe27.jpg

Clone: https://i.imgur.com/gWj1DrD.jpg

This one is a bit of a stretch but in the Mysterious trilogy, there's Plachta, a mysterious soul residing on a book who lost her memories, who was an important partner and eventually got her soul transferred to a human-sized doll body until in the last game in the trilogy. The nature of the body was consistently joked twice within the trilogy (AFAIK since I haven't played Atelier Sophie) with the second game having a dirty joke where the protag hears her moaning while having her body maintained and the third game where the protags mistook her dismantled body for a murder case.

Plachta (doll body): https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ate ... 0822041302

mechamaiden

Post by mechamaiden » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:58 am

I found another one. This time in Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Although this one needs an explanation.

In Fatal Bullet, the story takes placement in a VRMMO called Gun Gale Online. In that game's world, there are these very advanced androids called Arfa-Sys, which are the NPCs that accomodates "players" and luckily for the most of us, all of the ones shown in the story and hub worlds are all females.

The player character later finds a Type-X Arfa-Sys, which is a rare and even more advanced android that is indistinguishable from a person. The Type-Xs are very rare and only given to players who find them.

The Arfa-Sys you found will be your partner for the entire story and they can be customized. You can choose either male or female but regardless of choice, it will act as a young girl, so... there's that. A problem of the game's story is that it was advertised that your choices matter when it doesn't, aside from the true ending, like how everyone acts like you're a guy even if you choose to be a girl.

During the story, you will meet Zeliska, a high-ranking player who has a loyal Type-X named Daisy, who she treats like a younger sister. There is also a series of DLCs that have an arcing story about rogue Arfa-Sys that mysteriously copies players past selves attacking players as well as !!SPOILER WARNING!! a tan-skinned Arfa-Sys name Lievre.

Not much is shown on how robotic they are. No malfunctions, no damage and not even much robo-speak. The only time that your Arfa-Sys acts like a robot though is in the beginning with her monotone voice before it registers you as its master. You can also give it a name but it'll be nicknamed as Rei with everyone else a few moments later. Another close thing is on the DLC with Lievre freezing.

A slight mention with one of the sub-events with Philia, an ally and friend, meeting with a robot that copied her appearance which triggered her PTSD from remembering a traumatic experience of meeting a duplicate and having her existence nearly disappeared which can cause her death. Not much can be noted here though since the scene is handled in an awkward Visual Novel style but instead of portraits, its the 3d models just standing with a static background. Plus, the robot copy is handled VERY quickly.

If someone is willing to post screenshots of the game, I do recommend using the standard female Arfa-Sys design if possible since it was used in promotional trailers and artworks along with the standard male player character.

JeffCapes
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by JeffCapes » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:09 am

A poorly recieved game called night city 2177

https://youtu.be/OH3PICRdPpU?t=227

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:27 pm

Was probably mentioned before, but Blaster Master Zero has a fembot named Eve in it. Well, the sequel just came out, and Eve's in it again. Basically, she's "infected" with mutant cells, and they're causing her to change into a mutant - the whole premise for the game's events - and some people might like her new look.

Lasthope
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lasthope » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:29 am

Newish MK11 Character Frost. They say she's a cyborg, but she's still relevant. Many cool robotic moves.

Hopefully we get some good fanart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L85QApISlvA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfk8gTH3e8I

Dolljoints

Post by Dolljoints » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:55 am

Lasthope wrote:Newish MK11 Character Frost. They say she's a cyborg, but she's still relevant. Many cool robotic moves.

Hopefully we get some good fanart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L85QApISlvA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfk8gTH3e8I
Sadly that spine scene is the only exciting robotic material you'll get to see. She's pretty boring otherwise. Looks and talk like a human (since she's a cyborg), no malfunction no nothing.

Lasthope
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Lasthope » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:17 pm

Dolljoints wrote:
Sadly that spine scene is the only exciting robotic material you'll get to see. She's pretty boring otherwise. Looks and talk like a human (since she's a cyborg), no malfunction no nothing.

There's a scene where she's holding her head in the menus, she also has some fighting moves that are unnatural. But, you're right, not much, like I said I hope we get some fan art.

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Mon May 06, 2019 10:02 pm

Lasthope wrote:
Dolljoints wrote:
Lasthope wrote:Newish MK11 Character Frost. They say she's a cyborg, but she's still relevant. Many cool robotic moves. Hopefully we get some good fanart:
There's a scene where she's holding her head in the menus, she also has some fighting moves that are unnatural. But, you're right, not much, like I said I hope we get some fan art.
Ugh, how long can you watch Elsa's head of unwavering hair lower its bland-gray PVC spine into an awaiting body ... that I guess was propped up beforehand by Kronika's IT & event-logistics staff ... in a back-alley? An ancient temple? Jungle? Garden? Desert? Sticky moist cave? NetherRealm??? :lol:

Cornelius

Post by Cornelius » Mon May 06, 2019 10:15 pm

State of Mind

Noticed this style-over-substance sci-fi adventure of humans uploading into the cloud, and probably also inhabiting blank/humanistic host shells ...
When mind and machine become one — what will remain of humanity?

Berlin, 2048 — The world is on the brink. Lack of resources, illnesses caused by polluted air and water, crime on the rise, war. Governments and companies promise remedies through technological progress. Drones and humanoid robots replace humans in the public sector, everything is interconnected, surveillance has become omnipresent.

Richard Nolan is one of the few journalists openly criticizing this development. When he wakes up in hospital after an explosion and finds that his wife and son have mysteriously vanished, Richard realizes: he and his family have become more than just bystanders in a storm of rivaling ideas pertaining humankind’s salvation between dystopian reality and digital utopia. Instead, they find themselves right at the center of it.

This domestic drama evolves into a thriller about a worldwide conspiracy, which at its core aims to determine the fate of humanity: Could a perfect digital utopia be the answer? A virtual paradise not affected by material needs and quarrels? Could a super-AI be our savior — or would it simply declare us as dispensable since it could not be taught the value of philanthropy?

What will the world look like after this storm, what will remain of humanity?
... and as you watch the story trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZflQp9Wb5I), you get the feeling that the antagonist corp/govt/madman can subvert the personality at their will, and use the bots to stage militaristic actions against the remaining humans. Just a guess ... :wtf:

It hovers in the upper-60's to low-70's on Metacritic, but that's at a $30 MSRP. Through Tuesday @ 8am PDT, it's $15 on PSN, and you can also find it on sale @ a number of Steam-code retailers for about the same. I'll wait until it's on sale another round on PS4, but thought everyone might want to keep tabs on it.

mechamaiden

Post by mechamaiden » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:52 pm

[POST REMOVED]

Sentient6
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Sentient6 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:41 pm

https://bitsummit.org/en/game/cyborg/

This is early in development and I have no idea when it's gonna be released, but looks interesting. Some sort of fighting game / RPG hybrid where you play as anime cyborg girls with customizable modular bodies. From the footage, the combat looks somewhat standard for 3D fighters but with the addition of body-part specific damage a la Battletech/Mechwarrior. I don't know if that blend of game mechanics is gonna end up combining very well, but I def want to try it. Bit of a dystopian vibe though; these cyborgs look perpetually sad and are presumably being forced into grim mechanized death matches :(

TheThingBelow

Post by TheThingBelow » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:34 pm

A couple of things found via Patreon, don't know if either has been posted beforehand.

Abandoned: A Tale of Forgotten Lives
https://www.patreon.com/Kerni

Game has a BDSM feel, but it includes an android as the female lead. The android at least acts somewhat like an android.
The game maker has completed this game and is now working on a newer one that also has an android in it.

Puppets Inc.
https://www.patreon.com/BetterZett

Game about making android copies of popular game characters and running a brothel with them. It is in its super early stages, but the maker asked what people want in the game. They just teased an upgrade mechanic w/ a drawing of the androids' internal structure. Only a few people supporting, could probably influence the game direction if you support and messaged the guy, but that's just speculation.

mechamaiden

Post by mechamaiden » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:54 am

SPOILERS FOR A GAME WITH AN UPCOMING WESTERN RELEASE
I randomly saw a tweet about a scene in the strategy/visual novel(?) 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, where a girl is revealed to be a robot with a link to the video of a playthrough part that contains said scene.

After skimming through it, I saw the mentioned scene.

This is the link to the video. It automatically starts near the reveal.
https://youtu.be/dxwLlqHIZQM?t=1645

N6688

Post by N6688 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqkZFXA5Mgs
Observer System Redux - Official Next-Gen Graphics Comparison Trailer.
There's a shot of a rack of half assembled sexbots at 0:27
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017