Found another Robot manga

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Yosuke

Found another Robot manga

Post by Yosuke » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:00 am

Last edited by Yosuke on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:38 am

Yosuke, those links are pretty useless as the site checks the referrer (and/or IP, cookie, whatever).

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 am

Sad panda is sad.

It appears that entire site is down, at least temporarily. Lets hope it comes back up soon!

freakofn99

Post by freakofn99 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:07 am

not down blocking outside access.

jolshefsky
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Found another Robot manga

Post by jolshefsky » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 am

May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:56 am

Oh that's funny, I didn't know that.

Try copy and pasting the link, instead of clicking on it. That would open up the links.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will be updating the list later today :).
"In war, the soldier's job is to send their enemies to heaven as they stay behind in hell." -anonymous

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Generally you would be right, but not in this case. Accessing without the correct referrer is blocked, too. But Joe posted the solution.

EDIT:
And again, Robotman has to clean up the mess.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

MisterXYZ (RoboTomo)
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by MisterXYZ (RoboTomo) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:38 pm

These posts are AWESOME! I like it, alll of it, including [Cyber F] pics. Loved its hot action.

I'm surprsied they even got lots of these. I bookmarked them.
--Mister XYZ (Robo Tomo)--

The most progressive robot since 2006.

Blood type: WMD-40; Batteries: 20 AAs, 10 AAAs, and 5 Cs; Measurements: Classified; Date of Creation: 05012006; Rest of Bios: Classified

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:03 pm

They have a lot more on their site... but some of them are blatantly not allowed here, if you know what I mean.

I don't think the ones I posted are too questionable... but I haven't looked through most of these myself lol. Just did a few keyword searches heh.

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:45 am

Added a couple more to the end.

Oh and I didn't know how that one link fell through the radar. I apologize to the community. And here I was wondering why the other guy was wanting Robotman to show up.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:22 am

Yosuke, my edit was just laconic. Robotman does his best to avoid FC giving any good target for hyper-exaggerated agitators who want to "save us all" from pr0n, by shutting down the site for more specific reasons. The removed links have given such targets.

It's easy to find out (e-hentai even flags that stuff) and easy to avoid posting them here. So I hope anyone who is posting links here sorts them out first. It's for the good of FC, not for the good of me or any other reader. We are mature enough to distinguish fantasy from reality.

I even hope Robotman haven't kicked your butt (and Joe's) too hard and you keep up posting.

dark

Yosuke

Post by Yosuke » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Well I realize my fault in this and I actually was trying to filter out by not posting certain comics or mangas that I found in the past to be inappropriate. I guess I glossed over that one. I will be more careful next time :).