Saber Marionette i

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
T-elos/Thurosis

Saber Marionette i

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi everyone,

even if i can't read japanese, I'm sure this is a sequel of Saber Marionette-series

I'm not sure if it still a manga or an upcoming Anime

but here is page where found this info suddenly by coincidence
http://ikesanfromfrneore.blog64.fc2.com ... -1106.html
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by andoroido » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Well the news is 2 years old, annoucning the debut of this new manga in the August (2008) issue of Dragon Age.

The plot happens 200 years after the original SM, and now there are real women on the planet. The story seems to focus on a MALE marionette.
Yawn.

There are literally hundreds, possibly thousands of gynoid-related manga (and I mean mostly short manga stories inside the many weekly manga collections, a la shonen jump, etc. but also some one-off mini books)

Too many to keep track of, but the dude at roboko (Japan's FC) does keep track. Personally don't have the time or money to check them out, and comics just don't do much for me anyway. There are probably some gems out there, but I don't have time to wade though 500 gynoid related comics per year to find 1 or 2 great ones. I already waste enough time looking for video gems (and usually disappointed by GINOs)
Last edited by andoroido on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:33 pm

From a discouraged fan of ASFR and particularly of Japanese ASFR the above post is quit on point.

andoroido

Post by andoroido » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Just a culture note, but many (most?) Japanese anime, movies and TV shows are developed from manga, including ASFR stuff.

The recent "Sakura Ni Go" (Sakura Mark II) is a great TV miniseries developed from a manga. Cutey Honey was originally a manga. I think even Saber Marionettes was a manga first.

In a way, it's one more reason NOT to read all these manga. The odds of our pefect ASFR manga being the one of the few chosen for anime or even better, live action, would be small, and the source of more disappointment. Better to get the surprise announcement of a new ASFR-ey anime or movie.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 am

Actually it Saber Marionette was originally a series of novels.

Thought i focused on 2 sisters, one that was a marionette.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:42 pm

andoroido wrote: The recent "Sakura Ni Go" (Sakura Mark II) is a great TV miniseries developed from a manga.
where can i find infos/screenshots from it? ^^"

never heard of it
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

Devil

Post by Devil » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:57 pm

The TV show was called Sakura 2.0... there are some screen shots of it in the wiki.