maico 2010

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
BD
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

maico 2010

Post by BD » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:35 am

i've seen that maico 2010 has been translated by a few people, all 4 volumes.

I don't know in the US or UK but i'm in Italy and it seems nobody here took interest in those comics.

More unluckily the people who translated it posted it on an IRC-only server, the proxy that i am behind does not allow p2p and irc, so, if anybody could send me these volumes on this address:

simone.spinozzi *snail_thingy* gmail.com

you can find the info to get it at the "complete" section of: [rot13]

uggc://jjj.znatn-fxrgpuobbx.bet/cebwrpgf.cuc

channels [rot13]

Znva: #Znatn-Fxrgpuobbx ba vep.vepuvtujnl.arg:6667
Onpxhc: #Znatn-Fxrgpuobbx ba zrfen.qny.arg:7000

i would like to exchange something but as of now i cannot, because upload is slow (today i needed 15 minutes to upload 850 kb, 1 mb uploads usually timed out this week) and so i can just give you just a link to the mahoromatic serie translation :P [rot13]

uggc://jjj.ubfuvznatn.pwo.arg/

it's somewhere on the side bar hope you enjoy and can share with me the maico serie (i'm already downloading mahoromatic)

solo351

Post by solo351 » Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:09 pm

If you don't mind paying $$, I think you can download them in .pdf format from Amazon.com

BD
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by BD » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:47 am

uhm... that's interesting... this kind of sites usually tell you when it has been translated by professionals and sold... At least this site did say which other comics were sold, it's strange that they still continue to distribute this one...

handle

Maico 2010 manga fansubs...

Post by handle » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:57 am

are supposed to have been destroyed long ago. The manga was picked up for translation into English and distributed officially a long time ago. Buy the e-book, pick up a copy of FileOpen to open the PDFs with and you're set.

But the anime is a whole different kettle of fish and has, oddly enough never even seen the slightest hint of having its rights picked up. It's still open for fansubbing and distribution as of this post... provided you can find the requisite torrents for it.