Critical Point

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
Dark_Archon
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Critical Point

Post by Dark_Archon » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:41 pm

Hey guys i have just finished playing a Hentai anime style game called critical point. and i gotta admit its pretty sweet, theres an android as a key character. As usual its a random guy drafted into a silly situation where he sleeps with loadsa women but the game aint half bad and the proper ending involves getting the android. I got no probs sharing it if, i can post it on a FTP or someone who's on kazaa quiet a bit. maybe if ya nice i might send it especially newayz if ya can share it get back to me

cheers
DA

Dark_Archon

critical point.

Post by Dark_Archon » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:03 pm

I dunno if its still for sale the release date when u start the game is 1998 so its at least 5 years old. As for playabilty the version i got is Japanese with english subtiles. although most of time when the characters are speaking there moaning or something which can be understood in ne language.

KOS-MOS
Retired staff member

Post by KOS-MOS » Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:19 pm

I got my copy of the game from J-List: click here. Personally, I did not find it to be all that spectacular in terms of girlbot action, but it's rather entertaining for a hentai game.

Dark_Archon

Post by Dark_Archon » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:41 pm

its wasn't spectaculary but if u got elise's ending again depending on ur choice there was some ok stuff but generally i enjoyed the game, so i thought i'd plug it