マリー僕はキミを

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
T-elos/Thurosis

マリー僕はキミを

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am

A game about a robot girl but it's fully on japanese and i have no idea how you play....

https://game.nicovideo.jp/atsumaru/games/gm3705

have fun maybe some of you guys can play through it
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: マリー僕はキミを

Post by TheShoveller » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:15 am

From what I can gather, it has to do with tweaking her personality and I don't think there is any "happy ending," but I'm not positive since I can't read Japanese, just making do with what my phone can (loosely) translate.

KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: マリー僕はキミを

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:48 am

TheShoveller wrote:From what I can gather, it has to do with tweaking her personality and I don't think there is any "happy ending," but I'm not positive since I can't read Japanese, just making do with what my phone can (loosely) translate.
After the few times I "played" the game (actually just pressing spacebar and walking around like a loon), I think it does have something to do about tweaking her personality. You can buy stuff for her after earning enough cash but can't understand a word on screen. My first time playing with the game ended up having Mary (the gynoid) having her eyes looking in different directions and speaking actual gibberish. Wish there was an English version. :D
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup: