Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. Manga

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. Manga

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:25 am

Hello!
I just wanna ask the people around here if there are pics of Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. manga made by a guy named Yu Kinutani. I'm really interested in any scans that have has the robo-geishas, those 2 hot androids from the episode Idolator, and the maidroids from the episode ¥€$. I'd really appreciate the help.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

BlueSummer
Identification: Human

Re: Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. Manga

Post by BlueSummer » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:32 pm

I've found a few. Somebody took camera pics of the maidroids

Quality is a little badthough

BlueSummer

Post by BlueSummer » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:31 am

Alright, for some retarded reason, somebody did a shitty job trying to color in the maids

With color pencils. And what appears to be a cumstain

Trying to find better pics

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Clearly they were out of correction fluid and thought to themselves, "Well... it's like White-Out, I guess...?"

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:35 am

Thanks BlueSummer. I've always wanted to read up on the manga but there aren't any free readings online and much of the images that I've found (or at least the ones I've found with a quick google search) proved to be quite lacking in the quality department. I remember there being a prerty old thread about this (something to do with GiTS Arise if I remember correctly) and someone posted a link to download it. Tried to use it but since its old, it didn't work. I also remember someone in the thread said something about the maid robots, saying that in the manga, they had a better scene with the maid that was shot by that cool assassin chick with the coin shotgun/arm (which really caught my interest.) If anyone does have some images of the manga with some sweet content, maybe they can upload it to the Wiki, provided that they have an account over there.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

BlueSummer

Post by BlueSummer » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:27 am

I'll make an account in the wiki, then. I'll post whatever the guy is willing to show me

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri May 12, 2017 12:02 am

Hello!
Just returning to this thread to, once again, request some pictures/screenshots of the gynoids that appeared in the manga. I really wish to read it, but I have come to a realization that I might never read the whole manga. But that doesn't stop me from reading parts of it that have what I'm interested in. You don't have to have screenshots of the entire issue in which they appeared, but just the panels/pages in which they are in.
Thank you!
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Section_Eight

Post by Section_Eight » Fri May 12, 2017 10:45 pm

Not sure what your community is like, but have you tried any of your local libraries? Odds are fairly good one of them would carry it. The manga is also recent enough that a lot of shops still carry it.

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sat May 13, 2017 2:26 am

Section_Eight wrote:Not sure what your community is like, but have you tried any of your local libraries? Odds are fairly good one of them would carry it. The manga is also recent enough that a lot of shops still carry it.
Sadly, my local library has a small collection of manga (Naruto here, Bleach there, etc.), and the only other source for manga (a shop called Green Flash) recently closed down. I was asking here 'cause I was kinda hoping that someone would have a copy of it and maybe take pictures of it so that they would be able to post 'em in Fembotwiki. Of course, I should support the creators of the manga and purchase a copy, but I seem to be low on cash as of late. So I requested that they may take pictures/screencaps of only the 'important' parts (when the gynoids appear, such as the robot maids, which I've heard have a better scene in the manga) and not any other part that may have plot in it (though I pretty much know the plot seeing as how they remade some episodes of the anime into manga).
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

BlueSummer

Post by BlueSummer » Sat May 13, 2017 10:58 am

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:30 am

Hello!
I found this site a month ago but completely forgot to post about it. This has all the chapter from the manga, Chapter 1 w/ the geisha-bots and Chapter 4 w/ the maid robots. Chapter 3 has those 2 androids that look like hookers but they don't have much scenes there.
Heres the link to chapter 4: http://www.comicextra.com/ghost-in-the- ... ter-4/full
There are a LOT of panty shots of those maids.
Note: If anyone with a FembotWiki account can send these images to wiki and put them in the right area, that'll be grand.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH