Tetsumin (Iron people)

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
toysher
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Tetsumin (Iron people)

Post by toysher » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:38 am

What are you to your next, really "human"?

Here, sea and leisurely peaceful Sha people KURUSHIMA it was surrounded by mountains. Was born and raised hero Takizawa Jitsuro in this island just enrolled in high school. Shy her mundane everyday in afraid, the slide into collapse by the presence of the "iron people" that one day was suddenly informed -.

http://webaction.jp/webcomic/tetsumin/

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Re: Tetsumin (Iron people)

Post by Mirage » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:04 pm

great find! Wish I could read it.

ElectroSapper-2000
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by ElectroSapper-2000 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 am

Wow, that's some tense stuff going on in there.

Can't wait for the next episode XD
I sapped your toys as well.

Saya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:07 am

A buuuuuunch of updates since last post. Seems that the first volume or so has become part of a book (e-book?) that you have to purchase. But the new chapters, especially chapters 10 and 11? Oh, my.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

Devil

Post by Devil » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:01 am

Did anyone get the missing chapters of this?

Saya

Post by Saya » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:02 am

I just happened to do a search of the author online, and came across a site that sells Asian media products outside of Asia. One of these products just happened to be both (current) chapters of Tetsumin.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/search/tetsum ... /list.html

I don't believe they are translated, however. Still, if you wanna' get your hands on a copy without having to pay in yen, this is probably your best bet.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

Saya

Post by Saya » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:53 pm

I realize that this is probably a bit of a dead topic, but I just figured that I'd let everyone know that my copy of the comic came through about a week ago (life has been keeping me busy!) so, while it takes a while, if you have any interest in reading the issues that aren't up anymore, you can read them in the first and second volumes that are sold through this site.

Also, for those who are still interested, might as well let y'all know that the next chapter is coming in about nine days.
- William Wordsworth

Devil

Post by Devil » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:03 pm

I was sorta excited for this past chapter, with her falling off the cliff and you could see she kinda came apart. Then they didn't show much in the last chapter but some fleeting scenes.

But I'll be watching from now on!

Saya

Post by Saya » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:28 am

Oh, totally know how you feel, Devil. I was kinda' let down by that. But, hopefully it goes somewhere interesting!
- William Wordsworth