[WhyNot] Robotics;Notes - 01-22 - [720p]

A forum dedicated to reporting and discussing Anime and Manga style media
(Please use the search option before requesting a review as it may have been covered in the past)
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by dale coba » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:08 am

This one may not have any fembots - but the description made me think some here @ FC might appreciate it.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/8290186/
Synopsis

2019, Divergence Ratio 1.048596. The near future, where a device popularly called the PokeCom, packaged with PhoneDroid OS, spreads, bringing the Augmented Reality world close to existence.

Central Tanegashima High School's Robot Research Club is in danger of losing its club status. Kaito Yashio, one of only two members, is only obsessed with robot fighting games, showing no interest in the Robo Club even in this situation. The reckless, useless club head, Akiho Senomiya, aims to complete a giant robot, struggling hard to avoid losing the club's status.

Then, one day, Kaito discovers the A.R. annotation that becomes the Kimijima Report. Written in that report is the indictment of someone named Kou Kimijima's conspiracy involving the world.

(Source: VNdb)

Audio: Japanese
Subtitles: English
Resolution: 1280x720
Tell me if I should put it in the FTP.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Section_Eight

Re: [WhyNot] Robotics;Notes - 01-22 - [720p]

Post by Section_Eight » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:44 pm

If I remember correctly, no fembots, but possibly an AI or two, and some amusing AR apps (nekomimi mode!). Little slow for my taste, but I think it eventually has plot. I think it's set in the same universe as Steins:Gate.

--NightBattery--

Re: [WhyNot] Robotics;Notes - 01-22 - [720p]

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:54 pm

i downloaded a chapter to give an opinion but still had to see it.
the deliberation continues.