Fembot Bundle Package (2 for one sale)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Fembot Bundle Package (2 for one sale)

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 pm

This week we are giving away a free movie with your order of this weeks movie.
The free movie is called HK1000 it was one of our first movies when we were trying to find our footing. Unfortunately when we edited it there was serious audio problems. We tried to go back and fix it however the problems were interlaced with the video so there was no real way to fix it. We were not going to sell it as it was but figured it might be good as a freebie. So when you buy this weeks movie
"Sex Droids" you will get the HK1000 as well inside the zipfile.

Sex droids is a story of a fembot who was placed in the home of a human toy get information. when the time comes for the robot to be recalled she rebels and forces the retrieval bot into sexual service to cover for the fact that she herself is a fembot when her human boyfriend comes home. But all doesn't go according to plan. The bonus movie is one of our first movies ever made. It had some serious problems with the sound and we decided to add it as a bonus as its not good enough to sell with the audio problems.

you can view the trailer and download it here:
https://evangelinevonwinter.com/shop/in ... cts_id=402

Thank you all very much for all your support. We appreciate it greatly and as always please feel free to drop us a line with questions and comments.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

jasonlavers1966

Re: Fembot Bundle Package (2 for one sale)

Post by jasonlavers1966 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:09 pm

I agree; great job. However I tried to open the 2nd zip file and it seems to be corrupt. Shame. However I find all these videos great. Keep up the good work. Sex droids (as I said) was fantastic.

Cheers

Jason

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:13 pm

Did anyone else have a problem opening HK1000?
please let me know if this was a unique error or if i have to take down the whole thing....
thank you
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:54 am

Agreed. I will rezip it as a stand alone and send it to the unprotected server and then send links to those who have purchased it and those who do purchase it in the future.
that really sucks. LOL
see what happens when you try to do something nice? lol

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Because of internet connection in this building is very slow
(uploads of 96Kbs)
i do not put up files until we are about to go to sleep since that way i can be sure that the three hours it takes to send a file up does not hinder any other work done at home. So I say about tomorrow morning.
i would be interested in knowing your idea. we have plans on removing a face to show electronic board and speakers and eyeballs and everything but that requires a bit of time, money, and someone with specific equipment.....LOL thats all i am saying for now.

wjbaines
Technosexuality: Built

Post by wjbaines » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Well, the bonus thingy didn't work for me either, though I haven't really tried to firgure it out. I'm sure Evangeline & Co. have it sorted by now -- I just haven't bothered getting to the bottom of it yet.

But that's all beside the point, because this movie rawked.

First off, Candle is friggin' AWESOME!

But, even not counting that, the whole rest of this thing was SO entertaining! Levi is the Freak of the Earth and the glorious actresses did fantastic. Secondarily, editing and sound is super-quality.

But for me, perhaps peculiarly, one of the main things is that I don't like watching people working. Consciously, I know that OK. Yes: they ARE working. But with this crew, you can't tell. Maybe it's some kind of guilt about exploitation and such; I dunno, but when the actors/tresses seem to be having fun doing it, it's just a lot easier for me to have fun along with them.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but for me, the best part was watching Candle VALIANTLY supressing a smirk while she was supposed to be standing stock-still for programming while Levi extolled his wife's selection in droids. The "bonus content/bloopers" reinforced this pleasant impression. It wasn't like with other studios where the people come across as sort-of: "I have to laugh because this shit is so retarded and I hate being here." Very much on the contrary. The humor with this outfit is real, and makes all the difference.

All I can say is: This outfit is professional, responsive to viewer input, and if I accidentally get my shit together for long enough to put some kind of feasible script toghter one day, they're the first group I'd reach out to.

P.S. I never say the Danielle Trixie thing, and sad-to-say but I have to blame "the economy."

P.P.P. Did I mention Levi is Freak of the Earth? The Man.

EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:30 am

Hey guys....If you had a corrupt hk1000 file please email me directly at: wmelendez7@nyc.rr.com and include your transaction number
(or you could just forward the email you got for this order and tell me your file is corrupt) the file is in the server now and waiting....thanks guys.