Riley Evans Robolust - OMf'nG !

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Riley Evans Robolust - OMf'nG !

Post by dale coba » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Riley Evans Robot Movie - from the randy imagination of Dale Coba !

Image Image Image
  • Do you hear this?

This week’s Fembot story is about a beautiful demure young woman who believes to be visiting her therapist’s home office. She has no idea that she is a Robot and that she has actually walked into technician’s home repair shop from CyberCorp! Right away she starts telling him about her very personal, secret problem with sexual relationships. For as long as she can remember, whenever she's near someone she's attracted to, whenever she's aroused, she hears faint "electronic" sounds.

She knows no one else hears them when she does. As a result, she feels freakish and has become shy, inhibited, and has not dated until recently. As the date progressed, she was so nervous, horny, embarrassed and frightened, that she began to develop even more problems. She begins to beg the therapist to help her: “Doctor! If if if if, ifI ifI I I I ... then I'll never find a man to love and own me!" "Doctor…what does all it mean?" "How can I make it stop?" "Why is this happening to me?" error...error...error …Shutdown.

As she finally shuts down, the Technician reluctantly begins (with best intentions) to repair her — even though he is limited to much less sophisticated tools at his home repair shop, he is able to determine readings showing errors building up due to her having been left running too long without operator maintenance tasks, various sexual acts for clearing the cache, updating certificates, checking add-ons compatibility, etc. Her libido must work through these issues, for her to be able to return to her ideal.

He also discovers that she is a recent conversion, in the wild with no claims on her yet! He is quite pleased about how the upgrade is spreading and with no claims on her, his intentions begin to spread wild as well and he assigns himself as her owner. There is only one way to find out what happens with his new intentions/alterations as the new owner... “I must watch this clip…” Suggested by a long time supporter and viewer...
What a surprise! :oops: I'm a'feared to watch.
Her photos look very beautiful.

:rockon: Keep imagining :party:
:bighug: Create your Vision! :thumbsup:

- Dale Coba