My Author Page

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

My Author Page

Post by King Snarf » Sun May 01, 2011 9:56 am

As I stated elsewhere, I'm an author. Here is my author page, though there's only one story I have for sale that's ASFR-related. On the other hand, if you've been dying for a story that's literally about a turkey sandwich, then I'm your guy.

gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: My Author Page

Post by gynoneko » Mon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Out of curiosity, what are the themes of these stories? Are any of them explicit? Could you tell us more about them?
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

King Snarf
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: My Author Page

Post by King Snarf » Mon May 02, 2011 8:46 pm

gynoneko wrote:Out of curiosity, what are the themes of these stories? Are any of them explicit? Could you tell us more about them?
Well, that depends on what you mean by "explicit", but generally my stuff hasn't progressed beyond a PG-13 rating yet.

The only one with ASFR themes would be The Clockwork Girl which, as I admitted in the other thread, are very light.

The Sandwich is basically a Kids in the Hall sketch put to paper.

The Muhammad Script is a little satirical view of Hollywood and how the media represents various topics today.

Metagaming is a story about guys playing a D&D game- said game is about guys playing D&D. It's a little cerebral.

And finally, And the World Will Never Be the Same Again is a satire about the comic industry's current trend of non-stop crossovers.