Thank you and more free previews

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
hypno1

Thank you

Post by hypno1 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:31 am

Hello everyone,

thank you for your posts and comments, we certainly appreciate it. In fact we would like to encourage everybody on this forum to send us their suggestions, critique and ideas. We try to produce on a weekly basis and in order to get better we would certainly like your input otherwise we might make the same mistakes over and over without even knowing it. We are aware of the fact that the likes and dislikes are as many as there are fetishes but there also seem to be a common thread and the more we know about it the better. In other words, guys tell me what you like and I will try to produce it. Every shoot is very depended on the girl or girls and sometimes they just can not do it quite right. We have a few of those shoots which will most likely never see the light of day. This is unfortunately very costly and the only way to ensure the same kind of performance is to use the same girls over and over which can become old quickly. Please let me know what you think about the option I just mentioned.
If you like to pm me just send your comments to universal211@verizon.net

Thanks again for all of your support

Frank

hypno1

More previews

Post by hypno1 » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 pm

Many of you have seen Megan our newest update on Clips4sale.

We just added her doll clip (clip nine) Let me know what you think about her because I am thinking of doing a shoot with her and her cousin Nikki together.

We also posted a one minute free preview of Megan on Youtube

Go check it out. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f5aLr2IZGDM

Thanks and have a great week

Frank

Allenzo

Post by Allenzo » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:18 am

maybe its just me, but have you noticed frank that all your previews on youtube have been pulled?

hypno1

Thank you for letting me know

Post by hypno1 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:24 am

Thank you for letting me know, I looks like some righteous idiot flagged my videos. It happens from time to time.
I wanted to put a preview of Danielle on there but I guess that has to wait.

In case you have not seen it yet, Dani was absolutely amazing and she certainly came prepared. We also used some special effects in the robot and doll segments to make it a bit more interesting. Let me know what you think.

Thanks again for your support

Frank

hypno1

Update

Post by hypno1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:14 am

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to give you a quick update. We are working on the youtube channel. At this point we still have an account under hypno 1000 and we might add some of the deleted vids there.

I am almost ready to upload Megan and Nikki's fembot clips on C4S
We shot the episode at Megan's house and I have to say the two together are just amazing. Lot's of action, twists, special effects and of course malfunctions. The story is basically about Nikki sabotaging Megan by removing some of her wiring.

Enjoy and let me know what you think

Frank

hypno1

update

Post by hypno1 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:37 pm

Hello everybody,

we just added a few of the old youtube previews on youtube under hypno 1000 and Kendra James the exchange student (preview) on C4S

Kendra is a hot red headed fetish model and we met her at the fetish con 2008 in FL She just loved the idea of being a fembot.

Enjoy Frank

Allenzo

Post by Allenzo » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:19 am

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news frank, but i just checked and hypno1000 has been taken down from youtube. Thought id pass that info along.

hypno1

I know

Post by hypno1 » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:30 pm

Hello everybody,

we know about Youtube and it is a shame as soon as we posted it somebody took it down.

Some good news, we just updated Lola Lynn on C4S. Two short but sweet clips. Lola Lynn the fembot hooker.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Frank

eyebore

Eyebore stamp of approval

Post by eyebore » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:25 pm

I just viewed the Kendra James robot clips and I have to say they turned out really nice. For those of you have yet to join Hypnolust.com and are going the clips4sale wrought, I recommend Kendra's clips and think you will be pleased.

Enjoy..........

robolvr
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by robolvr » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:24 pm

Allow me to second eyebore's comments. Kendra does a very nice job in the clips. If you're able, definitely check them out.

hypno1

Thank you

Post by hypno1 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:39 am

Thank you guys for your great comments. We keep working on it.

This weeks update is fembot Laci who was checked in by her husband for some, let's say, not so proper reprogramming. I hope to have a preview on C4S by tonight.

Thanks again

Frank

hypno1

Kendra is back

Post by hypno1 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:06 pm

Hello everyone,

I remember that many of you enjoyed the Kendra James clips back in August. The good news is that she is back (starting today on C4S) and the better news is that she is even better the second time around.

I have not been posting lately and I have not heard much from the community either so I am wondering what you guys think about the last couple of months updates.

Please let me know, not only what you think but also what kind of content you would like to see in the future.

Thank again

Frank

~?

Re: Kendra is back

Post by ~? » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:40 pm

hypno1 wrote:I have not been posting lately and I have not heard much from the community either so I am wondering what you guys think about the last couple of months updates.

Please let me know, not only what you think but also what kind of content you would like to see in the future.
After sending you many supportive and thoughtful emails I simply gave up on you. I made it very clear what I liked to see: hypnotized to act like a robot (not play-act scenarios) including instant induction and re-induction, activation, robotic movement with simple malfunctions (not annoyingly repetitious marathons) and ending with a standing (bent at the waist) shutdown. I also liked the "Do you think I can turn you into a robot" re-inductions usually found in the last clip. I mean, when did this stop being hypnosis and become about having a script and seeing what kind of thespians you and the subject are?
You were doing a pretty good job late last year into the first quarter of this year but you gradually stopped doing the hypnosis stuff in favour of Hypnolust Players Present. Now bearing in mind that some do like the "Fix me" and depth perception hokum, I never expected you to only do the stuff I like but at one point you just stopped doing any of the things I like. I and others of the same tastes have sent you emails but have seen no changes so I assumed you didn't care what we liked as long as you were selling clips.
~?

Sindersblue
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Sindersblue » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:27 pm

jesus! nice use of the word hokum

andoroido

Post by andoroido » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:04 pm

~? wrote:
hypno1 wrote:I have not been posting lately and I have not heard much from the community either so I am wondering what you guys think about the last couple of months updates.

After sending you many supportive and thoughtful emails I simply gave up on you. I made it very clear what I liked to see: hypnotized to act like a robot (not play-act scenarios) including instant induction and re-induction, activation, robotic movement with simple malfunctions (not annoyingly repetitious marathons) and ending with a standing (bent at the waist) shutdown. I also liked the "Do you think I can turn you into a robot" re-inductions usually found in the last clip. I mean, when did this stop being hypnosis and become about having a script and seeing what kind of thespians you and the subject are?
You were doing a pretty good job late last year into the first quarter of this year but you gradually stopped doing the hypnosis stuff in favour of Hypnolust Players Present. Now bearing in mind that some do like the "Fix me" and depth perception hokum, I never expected you to only do the stuff I like but at one point you just stopped doing any of the things I like. I and others of the same tastes have sent you emails but have seen no changes so I assumed you didn't care what we liked as long as you were selling clips.
And I thought he was agreeing to de-emphasize the hypno to do ASFR stuff in a couple segments? A few people I know think your ideas are annoying. Some specifically request NO bent at waist shutdowns because you can't see the girls face at the handheld camera angle. At least not bent 90 degrees, but bent just a bit, 30 or 45 dergees so you can see her face would be cool.
I'd think a huge majority of ASFR fans are more into the "fix me" senario than hypnosis-into-robot, judging from the stories section. We want "actual" robots, plenty of other hypno sites do "You are now my robot" scenarios.

Although most probably agree the marathon walking in circles and saying "malfucntion" scenes are boring. [Or maybe a few people like that?]

If I had one vote, it would be less fake I-AM-A-ROBOT-ROBO-VOICE and saying "Malfunction" over and over etc. I'd rather have loops and stutters of human speech, or maybe looping something more dirty. ;)

If I had 2 votes, I'd tell the actresses to act like high-tech cyborgs, not robots. Move more like Terminator, Cyborg 2, Aliens, Stepford Wife, Dead or Alive 3 Final, or Ghost in the Shell, and less Robby-the-Robot "Danger Will Robinson!" arms waving and walking like Frankenstein. A 21st century robot, not something from the 1950s. So, more "real" as to what a gynoid built in 2030 would move like. Human but maybe a bit stiff or a bit twitchy or freezy sometimes. Or maybe just moving "too perfectly". Would love to see an actress who could really "do the robot" like a pro living mannequin model [on Mannequeen's site, she is great], with the little bounce after each simple move, but that's just dreaming, right?

Probably for most people not into ASFR, telling an actor/actress to "act like a robot" gets you the same result, stupid voice, stupid walk, arms at 90 degrees lameness.

Lots of people would probably just love to see reenactments of their favorite ASFR scenes from movies and TV, except with a sexy chick and less clothes and 10 minutes instead of 10 seconds.

But that's just me, other people have other ideas. When it comes to fulfilling peoples secret desires, some people tend to get a bit demanding.

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:09 pm

Kishin wrote:Dead or Alive 3 Final? What android girl was in that one?
The robot wife that does a cartwheel off the balcony and then leaks all over the floor.

wjbaines

Post by wjbaines » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Frank,

I've got Androido's back on this one. I think the quality of clips has pretty much been increasing steadily (overall trend; some I like more than others, naturally) over the last few months. My favorites were, in order:

1.) Megan and Nikki (esp. Nikki - that whole one droid sabotaging another, WITH PLENTY OF "PERSONALITY.") That set blew the shit out of everything else.

2.) Next, the Delila one. Again, because the robot had some human-like personality. I especially like it when the robot starts off cocky and basically gets humbled.

3.) Also liked the original Kendra James set, but mainly the part where she's still semi-convincingly acting like a human and actively trying to hide her true nature.

4.) Also liked the Lola Lynn one - it was a very short set, but the mask, so to speak, came off relatively late. I loved that.

5.) Capri's set was really good too. In this one, it was up-front that she was a robot, but you played with it to turn it into something interesting. I dug. And damn is she hot.

I say keep doing what you're doing. Look: robolust is now pretty consistently top 10, and sometimes in the top 5, on C4S. This is B A N K, dude. Don't ever stop!!!!!!!

Android675
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Android675 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:36 am

My requests:

- to get a better sense of the girl's personality before they go into the robot act (i.e., more talking from the girls)

- vary the "error messages" they speak when malfunctioning - there's lots of great robotic dialogue in the stories posted in the story archive on this site, and feeding the girls a wide variety of dialogue before they malfunction would be great

- many of the girls seems to confuse "malfunctioning" with "having an epileptic fit." Less spastic movements and more controlled, precise, mechanical movements in one area of the body at a time would be nice

- also, in all of the videos the narrator/camera op always seems DISAPPOINTED when the girls are robots and start malfunctioning. I'd like to see some where he's happy and/or excited when they do - after all, these videos are for an audience that ENJOYS that kind of stuff!!!! A little less talking from the narrator would be great, too.

- And, my personal biggest request - I would LOVE to see more moments when the girl is self aware AFTER she becomes a robot. So, instead of just normal human acting and denying she's a robot, and then dropping into a total malfunction where she just repeats phrases for five minutes and jerks around, something where she is moving robotically and talking monotone, she's still having a hard time believing she's a robot and coming to terms with it, and has control over her robotic movements. "Why can't I move normally? What's wrong with me? It's so... hard... to... think...." etc.

- Oh, and, of course - love the shiny metallic outfits! That always helps to sell it for me!

Looking forward to seeing more!

A

Trace Venom
Identification: Android

Post by Trace Venom » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:06 am

~? wrote:

Dude... take a step back and breathe deeply...feel better? Good.

I know you were just trying to get something of your chest, however, in doing so, you ended up sounding like this guy:

h//p://kaiser.dreamhost.com/OT_stuff/comic%20book%20guy.gif (fix the "http" and all that jazz)

But I know you mean well. So, please, don't "be dissin" just because your particular preferences aren't being addressed by Frank. I'm happy with what this gentleman is doing (even though I've only just bought one vid so far, this being a recession and all) and although I sorta understand why the vids might annoy YOU personally, well, that's no reason to go out and lash out against those of us who DO like the new direction of H-lust.

Your comment felt sorta like "WELL, MY VARIATION OF THIS FETISH IS BETTER AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN THESE SILLY PEASANTS, BWA-HA! AND I DEMAND THE ROTTEN SWINE THAT ENJOY SUCH PUERILE ENTERTAINMENT TO BE EXECUTED AND DISCARDED ACCORDINGLY! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS I SAY!!"

Different Strokes for diff... well. Yeah you know.

No hard feelings though.

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:00 am

wjbaines wrote:My favorites were, in order:

1.) Megan and Nikki (esp. Nikki - that whole one droid sabotaging another, WITH PLENTY OF "PERSONALITY.") That set blew the shit out of everything else.
I agree with your number 1 choice, but that is simply because Megan is the best in the robo biz. She has got the movements down completely and I believe her a pioneer when it comes to tapping into new areas beyond any scripts. I also like Nikki, and I'm so glad the two make such an awesome team.

It would be difficult to out do those two. Although I would certainly like to see others try.
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:45 am

Android675 wrote:My requests:

- to get a better sense of the girl's personality before they go into the robot act (i.e., more talking from the girls)
I don't expect you'll get much talk from all of the girls, because a lot of them are shy in the beginning.

~?

Post by ~? » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:14 am

Trace Venom wrote: Dude... take a step back and breathe deeply...feel better? Good.

I know you were just trying to get something of your chest, however, in doing so, you ended up sounding like this guy:

h//p://kaiser.dreamhost.com/OT_stuff/comic%20book%20guy.gif (fix the "http" and all that jazz)

But I know you mean well. So, please, don't "be dissin" just because your particular preferences aren't being addressed by Frank. I'm happy with what this gentleman is doing (even though I've only just bought one vid so far, this being a recession and all) and although I sorta understand why the vids might annoy YOU personally, well, that's no reason to go out and lash out against those of us who DO like the new direction of H-lust.

Your comment felt sorta like "WELL, MY VARIATION OF THIS FETISH IS BETTER AND MORE IMPORTANT THAN THESE SILLY PEASANTS, BWA-HA! AND I DEMAND THE ROTTEN SWINE THAT ENJOY SUCH PUERILE ENTERTAINMENT TO BE EXECUTED AND DISCARDED ACCORDINGLY! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS I SAY!!"

Different Strokes for diff... well. Yeah you know.

No hard feelings though.
Touché Trace. Even though I have no idea what you're saying in half of that post ("be dissin"???), I got the point you were trying to make. I certainly don't think my interpretation is the only valid one I'm just offended that my interpretation has been systematically removed from the clips rather than integrated. I mean, seriously, we have multiple clips usually totaling over thirty minutes so there's no reason both the "hypnoed to be a robot" folks and the fans of Hypnolust Players Present: "I'm not a robot" can't be appeased.
In other words, the reason I came on so strong is that I feel that my preference has been targeted for removal. Just as andoroido said, some people don't like the bent over shutdown. Fair enough, but if she's shutting down four or five times why can't she do it that way half the time? Frank has the rather unenviable task of trying to assimilate all the requests and I understand that he wants to make as many happy as he can; consequently I don't see why my requests were marginalized in favour of fifteen minutes of superfluous dialogue and fifteen minutes of repetative malfunction. There is such a thing as a functioning robot.
All I'm asking for is a little simple robot acting brought about by hypnosis (this is a hypno site after all) amidst the "I'm not a fembot" scenarios.

Oh and the Comic Book Guy crack? Worst-comparison-ever!
~?

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:23 am

~? wrote:I certainly don't think my interpretation is the only valid one I'm just offended that my interpretation has been systematically removed from the clips rather than integrated. I mean, seriously, we have multiple clips usually totaling over thirty minutes so there's no reason both the "hypnoed to be a robot" folks and the fans of Hypnolust Players Present: "I'm not a robot" can't be appeased.
He's right. Why can't each girl try out both? Every week there is only one robot segment split into part one and part two. Sometimes there's a clip each week dedicated to freeze segments, and that is perfectly fine too, even though it's not my thing in particular. But one week there might be tickle hypnosis, another week there was something with balloons. It's pretty sporadic.

And even though there are a few other hypno sites that do "You are now my robot" scenarios. Are they even quality? Other than hypno1 and lex, do other sites even care enough to post here and listen to the feedback of the patrons???

Some of us here like hypnosis just as much as we like robots.

andoroido

Post by andoroido » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:51 am

I just thought some of Frank's clips not labelled "robots" but called "female training" or scuh, were the kind of thing ~? was asking for. But I haven't checked them out.

I like freeze stuff as well, and personally would love a robo-freeze blend, but I can get my kicks from just a plain freeze clip and just pretend to myself that she's a robot.

A cool scenario that hasn't been tried I think would be a low battery instead of a short-circuit. Maybe the backup abttery is almost dead, too. Maybe the batteries are old and can't hold much chage anymore.

I also have a feeling that ASFR is much more complicated than most other feitshes. I mean, satisying foot fetishes or ass fetishes or leather fetishes must be fairly easy. Show more feet, more ass, or just make the chick wear leather. There's no story or plot or acting needed.

We all have slightly different wants.

But I think the #1 request for Frank is to mix it up a bit as to how the women pretend to be robots. And that seems to depend a lot on the actress's imagination. That's why I think telling them to be cyborgs might "work" better on average.

Maybe have a full-body cyborg come in for repairs by Frank. She walks in with a few parts locked up, or can't talk right or something. Frank fixes her, or installs a slave program in her, has fun, deletes the program and memory of the fun, and she leaves not knowing anything.

What would we all agree on as key points almost everyone would like?

I think a lot would agree that the "girl walks stiff in circles and says "malfunction" for a few minutes" theme is getting old. Probably a lot of us also think the girls twitching looks a lot more like epilepsy than a robot. But it's hard to explain, isn't it? Slower twitches? less violent?

Judging from the fiction archives, orgasm+malfunction is big.
I Love Maria with Sally Yeh is probably popular because even though she isn't, she looks like she's orgasming (wide eyes, open mouth, too overloaded to speak, and moving around a a bit but VERY roboticly, including arching the back a bit) when she has that big malfunction scene.

From the boards Stepford Mary just lying there looking kinda human, and twitching just enough to be jiggly in the right places and repeating a few human phrases and smiling into space is in the Top Three. If only she were naked (or just wearing a skimpier, tighter cheerleader outfit), hotter, and the scene lasted longer.

If I had one little personal pet peeve, I'd like the girls to hold their hands naturally, maybe frozen, like a mannequin, or not frozen, like an elegant woman (I think the programmers would do that to make the gynoid seeem more lady-like) but not Robby-the-robot fingers locked like a shovel. Shovel fingers aren't as inviting as fingers that are naturally curved and could be wrapped around something..I guess you see where my mind is going. ;)

But all these details might be impossible.

Would Frank give us a bit of details as to how much time goes into a session with a girl, how much time there is for planning things out? I have no idea how these things work and whether Frank is just focused on getting as much stuff on tape as possible and then editing it down a bit.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:51 am

I also have a feeling that ASFR is much more complicated than most other feitshes. I mean, satisying foot fetishes or ass fetishes or leather fetishes must be fairly easy. Show more feet, more ass, or just make the chick wear leather. There's no story or plot or acting needed.
We all have slightly different wants.
This to me is a core reason for the dearth of material anywhere.
Judging from the fiction archives, orgasm+malfunction is big.
I Love Maria with Sally Yeh is probably popular because even though she isn't, she looks like she's orgasming (wide eyes, open mouth, too overloaded to speak, and moving around a a bit but VERY roboticly, including arching the back a bit) when she has that big malfunction scene.
My goodness andoroido,I couldn't agree more.I mean aside from ASFR what's more sexy to most hetero males than to witness ANY female "lose control" as undeniable visual evidence of "suffering" a great orgasm? I'll be honest and say I think this sorta thing is "too risque' " for THIS group as evident by the bulk of the manips being of the limb stomach and back panel type.
Last for now,I also think a little sound effects skillfully added in addition to andoriodo's point above would greatly enhance the material even in the absence of many other "props". :)