My New Studio is here: Fetish Cinema Universe!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
tinyspider

My New Studio is here: Fetish Cinema Universe!

Post by tinyspider » Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:07 pm

So, after many many setbacks I finally managed to produce fetish content and now I'm happy to announce my new studio and first video!
The Wizard’s Friend, Part one
Red Widow, a bodacious curvy latina is visiting a friend to catch up, little she knows, her friend is actually a Wizard who can play with her mind like a toy, making her freeze like a doll or pose like a mannequin, or even follow commands with no resistance whatsoever. He has some mischievous ideas in mind for the evening, and will make her his personal doll. She will be none the wiser! What would you do if you had such powers?
Red Widow is casually chatting with the Wizard, who magically freezes her with a tapping on her forehead, he poses her, fondles her, and removes part of her clothing, whenever she goes back to normal, she notices something is off, but she finds it slightly arousing. Then the wizard snaps his fingers which causes Red Widow to enter a state of total obedience. The wizard then commands her to pose like a mannequin.

Click here to watch the trailer and video stills!

Keep in mind, this video is focused on freezing and submission (which I'm aware are not aspects of ASFR that we focus on this board), but I have some fembot themed videos in the pipeline that I will be releasing in the very near future.
Part two will be released in a couple of weeks and I'm planning on creating more videos (including customs), so check it out and buy it if you like it!
Get the video on C4S
Get the video on ManyVids
Get the video on Gumroad

dubhdanaidh
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: My New Studio is here: Fetish Cinema Universe!

Post by dubhdanaidh » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:01 pm

How exciting. I look forward to seeing what you release.

tinyspider

Re: My New Studio is here: Fetish Cinema Universe!

Post by tinyspider » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:15 pm

The Wizard's Friend Part 2 is now online!
Trailer and some screenshots are here
The video starts with Red Widow standing like a mannequin; the Wizard commands her to finish removing her shorts, then to sit. When she returns to normal she confesses she finds this confusing state very arousing, but the Wizard makes her enter again in a compliance state, then commands her to masturbate, and freezes her while she’s playing with herself. Finally, he commands her to stand up and redresses her. What will happen when she returns to normal?
To purchase it:
Get it on Clips4Sale
Get it on ManyVids
Get it on Gumroad

I will be publishing a full edition of the video next week in case you wanna have the whole thing at a better price. I will also be publishing a fembot oriented video very soon, so stay tuned and thank you for supporting me!