Negative Review of Ordering Content from Evangeline

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
dubhdanaidh
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Negative Review of Ordering Content from Evangeline

Post by dubhdanaidh » Mon May 15, 2023 5:01 am

Hate to say because I was a fan, but I want to help other people avoid this situation if possible, especially since I see they’re still taking orders.

I ordered a fembot custom from Evangeline last November and things seemed good. Then I saw on Twitter in December that a fembot custom had been corrupted and the debate on her end was to reshoot or send the customer a refund.

First problem. I was the customer, but I didn’t know that until I emailed them in January asking for an update. I was then offered a refund, but I asked if they would reshoot it for me. I even offered to pay more, but was told they’d do it for the original price. Fine. Okay. I’m a happy customer.

Second problem. After that communication it was impossible to talk to them again until I initiated a charge back. And I tried. I sent multiple emails in January, February, March, and April just asking for an update and got no response. Now I get that people have lives and that things happen. I currently have one custom I ordered in April 2023 that is pending. You know why, because the content creator responds within a few weeks to my emails. So I did what another content creator recommended - and while I won’t share their name I will say she has plenty of fans on this page - and initiated a chargeback.

Third problem. Rather than fight the charge back or contact me to make things right it is still silence. So I emailed them and the response I got was that since I initiated the chargeback my custom was off the books.

So I will advise people to be cautious of ordering customs from Evangeline Von Winter. I was a fan, a big fan. I bought all the fembot content they released. But if you’re going to run a business at least respond to your customers when they ask about their orders.