Custom & pre-made Videos from Scarlet (free video)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
SciFiGuy333
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Custom & pre-made Videos from Scarlet (free video)

Post by SciFiGuy333 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:42 am

So I roam around the internet looking to commission custom videos from new producers. I met Scarlet after she responded to a Reddit ad I had placed. Like a lot of providers she didn't know anything about this fetish but was very keen on making something for me. She seemed very genuine in her interest too so that was a huge plus. Anyway, we struck a deal and she made me a little something. I was very happy with the final product and immediately ordered another. She was good in the first one, especially for a first attempt. The second one was even better. She's made a third for me that I have only skimmed right now but it looks like another home run.

The reason I am telling you guys here is because she enjoys making these for me and wouldn't mind hearing from others who want to commission their own. She's gone one step further and offered the first video I commissioned for free to everyone if they want it so you can get an idea of what she looks and sounds like, how she did for her first time etc. Basically get a feel for her look and style. She improvised the dialogue for me because I'm too lazy to do anything other than offer a premise.

Links:

Scarlets first fembot video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wxbvAk ... p=drivesdk (free!)

Reddit: u/scarletpantyprincess and r/scarletpantyprincess

discord: https://discord.gg/qDR74uB - you can find the other fembot videos i commissioned for sale here.

Kik:scarletpantyprincess

A couple of things:

Scarlet does tease and dirty talk but does no nudity.

While she is obviously wanting to get new customers she's very sweet and spent an awful lot of time getting to know the things that I want to see and work to deliver them. I have no doubt she'll do the same for you. And a free full video with no strings attached is incredibly generous.