Roleplay Goddess - custom fembot videos [OC]

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
RoleplayGoddess
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Roleplay Goddess - custom fembot videos [OC]

Post by RoleplayGoddess » Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:15 am

Hello Fembotcentral. I have been meaning to say hello for quite a while. I figured -- why not now. I believe I have been mentioned here by some of you. I am an online performer and content creator. I indulge in many aspects of the industry but there is one in particular that makes me very happy. Roleplay and being in character is my passion. When there is a reason, an idea behind an action. When what I do and say is motivated either by your concept or the little details I add. I like a challenge and I am a very curious person. That is how I discovered something new. A different role. Someone -- something else I could become. A budding interest that is still expanding. Long story short - I enjoy being a robot. Especially one that undergoes malfunction. But also a fembot that was wired to be a personal companion. An android that is being told how to behave and what to say. One that acts as anything you want. A robot that can give life to your ideas. A droid that can move and talk in a robotic way. Or one that was programmed to mask any mechanical behaviour at all... How robotic should I be is entirely up to you.

Having this opportunity, I wanted to invite you to my sites as well as offer a discount code available to use on two of them. It will work on all my content, robotic or not :)

ManyVids: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/100164 ... y-Goddess/
iWantClips: https://iwantclips.com/store/448841/Roleplay-Goddess
Clips4Sale: http://bit.ly/3bzDYxc
Also, my personal website roleplayers.pl will take you other places.

Code Rol45176 works on ManyVids and iWantClips.

Thank you for reading.
Goddess XX

P.S. More fembot videos are coming soon. I will be posting updates here.

The Thinker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Roleplay Goddess - custom fembot videos [OC]

Post by The Thinker » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:35 am

Hello Roleplay Goddessand welcome to Fembotcentral!

I bought your first video and was very impressed, I've been looking forward to seeing more of your videos!

Unfortunately for me though, it appears your videos are georestricted, I've been unable to access your home pages on the sites you mentioned.

AlbeWolverinefan2
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Roleplay Goddess - custom fembot videos [OC]

Post by AlbeWolverinefan2 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:30 pm

Glad you are part of the team!