looking for a bit of donations

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
--NightBattery--

looking for a bit of donations

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:51 pm

Hello. I have been doing commissions the last few months :

Commission sheet

I have very affordable prices (or so I have been told) but with my current drawing gear I can't work as fast as I would like to. Right now I have a bit of a small waiting list since I can't take more for the moment with my somewhat aged CTH-470 "bamboo". Doing detailing with a bamboo is time consuming and a bit hard without the option of making confidence lines unless the canvas is small sized and using only the wrist. uuuh-wie.

I would never had dreamed of getting a better hardware since the wacom prices are ridiculous with my lack of income. But now that I see that people likes my robot drawing enough to commission me and that new options other than wacom have appeared, I can now think in getting a XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro about US$399 (+ US$100 shipment) that is oddly a bit cheaper than smaller models due resolution, I think.

I am half way on reaching the selling price. I will keep making commissions to reach the goal but if anyone would like to send some patronage that would be really encouraging.
Any small donation would be of great help.
But don't worry, I am not in any desperate need for cash, yet.
Otherwise consider commission me once I can open commission slots again. (working on 3 commissions right now).
I will keep making random robot drawings for our entertainment no matter what - w-

This is my Paypal mail :

internetboss404@gmail.com

Have a good day and be safe.