Available for commissions (Only 1 or 2 minute videos)

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Available for commissions (Only 1 or 2 minute videos)

Post by Muchacho » Tue May 19, 2020 7:23 pm

Do you want to robotize your favorite Instagram thot or just want to turn a random girl into a fembot?

All right my dudes, as you can read here, I’ll be taking commissions now. It’s in hopes of getting enough money to pay the internet bills. My economic situation has been really difficult lately because I lost my job thanks to Covid-19 (Screw that virus).

There’s only one thing: I’ll be opening them every once in a while, because I also have a lot of projects pending on my channel. For now, I’ll only be taking commissions for 1- or 2-minute videos. Here you’ll see the prices:

Only sound effects: 10 dollars. (That includes whirring sounds, robotic voices and glitching voices, electronic beeping) It may take from just a couple of days to one week depending on the length.

Sound effects with visual effects: 30 dollars. (That includes glowing eyes, electricity, sparks). It may take two or three weeks depending on how complicated it is.

I’ll only take the commissions for the face-off effect if the video meets certain conditions for proper editing. The cost might increase because it’s more complicated to do.

Things I will NOT do:

- I won’t edit videos of kids or underage people. NEVER
- I won’t edit disturbing stuff. (Gore, Scat, whatever…)

If you are not sure how to share the video with me, just send me the link and the timestamp and I’ll do the rest.
I can also download from Instagram stories or tik toks.

Just in case that I get too many requests, I’ll close the commissions and I’ll let you know when they’re open again.

If you want see a sample of my work, just check my channel and watch my last video. That’s the best one:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj38rv ... fndmIfg2eQ

Here’s also a sample of an Instagram model with sound effects. Make sure to listen to it wearing earphones:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZF-l9ovc2g

Finally, if you want to contact me, you can send me a PM here or email me at:
dannydestroyer777@gmail.com