New Buddahs Playground Robot Videos

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
Buddah
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

New Buddahs Playground Robot Videos

Post by Buddah » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:32 am

Hi everyone,
Hope everyone is staying safe and happy during all this quarantine mess going on right now. I am new here, but wanted to let you know about a new robot video that I did a few weeks back. I am still new to this and am working on my editing skills. Feel free to give me some pointers or explain more on the editing end if you'd like to.

You can get it here if you're interested in it: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4406/ ... 176e56a2cc
(If you use that link in a non-hidden browser, C4S will actually give me 100% commission until April 30th instead of the usual 60% that they give, and that will help me with some things I need to get to amp up my videos for you!
Thank you so much everyone who has already gotten it. I really do appreciate you so much >kiss<
Last edited by Buddah on Wed May 27, 2020 4:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Buddah
C4S Studio Owner

Re: New Buddahs Playground Robot Video Update

Post by Buddah » Tue May 12, 2020 4:09 pm

hello everyone,
I hope everyone is still hanging in there with the quarantine. Life in my small town is getting somewhat back to order... at least the parks are open anyway.
I wanted to tell you about a robot / fembot video that I did today. I think it turned out well and took some of your pointers on even stiffer movements and freezes.

You can get that video here if you're interested in it: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4406/ ... 176e56a2cc
(If you use that link in a non-hidden browser, C4S will actually give me 100% commission until May 30th instead of the usual 60% that they give, which definitely helps with funding the robot add on pack I want for my video editing software! Thank you so much everyone who has purchased it already, your support means more than you could imagine.

Buddah
C4S Studio Owner

Re: New Buddahs Playground Robot Video Update

Post by Buddah » Tue May 19, 2020 5:22 pm

Hi,
I did a video today, but I am not 100 % sure that you will consider it a " robot" video. I portrayed a model who got turned into a fembot/robot by her photographer. The special effects are very good in the video and I believe that you will like it. I am trying to do more videos that YOU will enjoy so if you can guide me or help me please feel free to reach out to me. I honestly love learning more about robots or anything along those lines :)

Here's the link if you'd like to check it out and let me know what you think: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4406/ ... 176e56a2cc
(If you use that link in a non-hidden browser, C4S will actually give me 100% commission until April 30th instead of the usual 60% that they give, and that will help me with some things I need to get to amp up my videos for you!
Thank you so much everyone who has already gotten it. I really do appreciate you so much >kiss<

Buddah
C4S Studio Owner

Re: New Buddahs Playground Robot Videos

Post by Buddah » Wed May 27, 2020 4:38 pm

Here is a fun FemBot/Robot clip. It is time for you to service your lovely life companion. You receive a CD to take a look at various models and will even see some of the inner workings of your lovely bot being made.
Hope you will enjoy this one.

You can see it right here if you'd like to check it out: You can get it here if you're interested in it: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4406/ ... 176e56a2cc

(If you use that link in a non-hidden browser, C4S will actually give me 100% commission until May 30th instead of the usual 60% that they give, which definitely helps with the programs I am purchasing to broaden my special effects skills for you! Thank you so much everyone who has purchased it already. Once again I want to say a very sincere thank you for your support and encouragement:)

Buddah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Buddah » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:26 pm

haha- I am still giggling over filming this video. I really do think ( hope ) you will enjoy it. My robot movements are getting SO much better and I am doing my best to think of more scenarios and storylines that I think you will enjoy. I think you may have picked p not he fact that I love this as much as you do.
Once again, please feel free torch out to me. I can use your help in fine tuning all those important details for you.
Here is a link to that video if you'd care to check it out: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4406/ ... -reprogram

Buddah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Buddah » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:38 pm

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that I just put a new Robot / FemBot video live .
You will get to see my head on a table while being programmed, as well as my torso on a table with arm and wrist movements. The video then changes to me as a fully clothed, beautiful cyber doll /housewife.
This was actually a custom request and I got the idea from a lot of your feedback. I really do want you to enjoy these clips as much as I enjoy making them for you :)
Thank you so very much to those of you who have been showing your support by purchasing my clips. You are so appreciated by me
( hug )

You can see that new clip here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4406/ ... icone-wife

Buddah
C4S Studio Owner

Post by Buddah » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:58 pm

Hi everyone,
I hope this finds you happy and healthy... I sort of feel like the whole world is a little crazy right now. Here is a robot building video that I just finished up and I wanted to let you know about it incase you wanted to check it out.
Please feel free to reach out and give me pointers and suggestions.... even ideas . I really do love hearing them and doing my best to bring them to life for you.
Here is the link to that video:
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/4406/ ... your-robot
Thank you again ( so much ) to those of you who support me and encourage me. It means the world to me.