Would Love Some Script/Malfunction Suggestions!

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
LudellaHahn
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Would Love Some Script/Malfunction Suggestions!

Post by LudellaHahn » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:48 am

It's been WAAAAYYYYY too long since my last release...mostly because the next one I wanted to film is a pretty big idea that's going to take a lot of time, so I'm going to film a simpler one to release sooner just so I can actually post a new release (since my last one was January...)

BUT...I would really love some suggestions for terminology you like to hear and malfunctions you'd like to see. Feel free to message me or drop me an email via LudellaHahnFitness at gmail.

I'm planning to film within the next week and am really looking to up my game. I'll take any suggestions for movements, lines, malfunctions, etc. I don't want to give the setting away, but let's just say I will be working a job where people look to me for information. ;)

Thanks, guys!

Kano

Re: Would Love Some Script/Malfunction Suggestions!

Post by Kano » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:18 am

:D :D :D :D :D :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: No- thank YOU- for your hard work AND also reaching out to us. I, for one, greatly appreciate it!

Muchacho
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Would Love Some Script/Malfunction Suggestions!

Post by Muchacho » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:43 pm

All right! I just wrote to your email. :thumbsup:

You could also try some scenario where you run out of battery and I would put the sound effects where your voice fades out since I know about video editing. I also sent you some samples of my videos if you wish to implement my effects on your videos someday. Thank you so much in advance. :faceoff: