I need to formally apologize

News about content for sale and subscription sites.
EvangelinevonWinter
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

I need to formally apologize

Post by EvangelinevonWinter » Wed May 01, 2019 5:29 am

Please hear me out.
Yesterday i was going through our old list of movies on C4S and found two really old ones. Exactly 10 years old!
I sat down and watched them because I had some free time and I was shocked!
They were terrible!
The editing was the main culprit.
In my head these were fantastic videos and in all honesty the stories were spot on and fantastic and Im pretty sure its because they were fan suggested stories but the timing and editing, sound, and blocking were just God awful.

Its the equivalent for dressing nice and strutting around thinking that your a stud but having a large goober on your upper lip, green and yellow snot just hanging there.
lol
thats what my editing and sound was...a giant green and yellow snot.

It makes me realize that my plan to make a new series of Fembot movies but using only your feedback was going to be essential
And that putting out a new movie for free was going to be essential for anyone who bought my earlier fembot movies and thought they sucked (because they did)
I know you cant please everyone all the time but there are a few important things that are universal such as audio, editing, flow, and blocking.

I want to apologize for my ego in thinking these were better than they were.
I am willing to do better and be better and hope that you guys will come along on my journey of growth and help keep me grounded.

Thank you for listening and for being here and for giving me another chance.
If you have an issue that needs resolving right away contact Levi via twitter. its the 100% quickest way to get our attention.
https://twitter.com/WilfredoMelen12

RoxxyRobofox
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: I need to formally apologize

Post by RoxxyRobofox » Wed May 01, 2019 5:39 am

Hey, for what it's worth I appreciate that you're willing to be self-critical. I'm looking forward to seeing what new stuff you put out!

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Wed May 01, 2019 12:53 pm

Hey, the stories I wrote at the start of the century, I now think a lot of them are pretty awful, especially compared to the stuff from this decade. We all live and learn, so just chill xxx
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

tully

Post by tully » Wed May 01, 2019 3:06 pm

While I don't feel you have anything to apologize for, this is obviously important to you. Apology accepted. Thank you for taking the time in getting to know our community and for your continued support.

kah-bot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by kah-bot » Thu May 02, 2019 7:26 pm

Good to see you around again! I've bought many of your videos off and on again and they've definitely gotten better. I've enjoyed lots of them!

One thing that might be helpful is the use of more lighting or a soft lighting rig. That can really help the end appearance of your content look much more evenly lit and is very flattering to your actresses. A softbox setup for example can make things look great. I have found lighting to be much more important than even the camera used to shoot.